Serious 寝取られs.is and Youngcels. Just a little essay.

SuperCheatBros

Youngcel Mod, Assistant Director, Black KCHHV
Janitor
A lot of "users" on Cucks.is love to bully youngcels and delegitimize them despite the fact that about half of the website is under 21 and almost the entire website is under 25. Looksmax doesn't have that stigma with youngcels and most of the website is even more of them.

That one new guy who was 15 (he's banned) that came on the site simply said that he was new and wanted to know about the forum. Do you know what happened next? People started bullying him for no reason to hell and back and trolled him...because of his age.
Do they not understand the fact that women are even more slutty now? You have girls like Danielle Cohn and Bregoli whoring around and sucking Chad cock at a young age. Cohn was doing this at fucking 11!

They love to pick on me, but my generation is extremely degenerate and slutty. I get nasty unprovoked looks in the hallways, those "shy" and "quiet" girls that you think you can have a chance with are actually just your typical foids, girls call me gay as an insult, but yet they hang out and are friends with actual faggots. And of course, you have the SJW/Feminism era of today that I and others have to deal with. Honestly, it's so fucking obvious that girls are even worse now that I don't even have to explain it.

Virtually none of the girls at my school like or tolerate edgy jokes at all. Not even fucking innocent jokes. I have to sit by myself at lunch every day. My mom has ruined my entire childhood and my dad's life, but no, all Cucks.is cares about is my age. "You're a little kid HURR DURR!" The smart ass janitor made fun of me over that innocent thread I made. :leucosticte: is right. They are evil, selfish elitists that care only about the attention and money. As long as you're making ad revenue for them, that's all they care about.
((((((:sergeantincel::knajjd:))))))

Last edited:
Stop caring about 3D women and embrace the power of 2D. Or maybe try not sounding like such a fag when you complain.

Father_Gascoigne

Blood Cursed Hunter, Nightmare Dweller
Mod
A lot of "users" on 寝取られs.is love to bully youngcels and delegitimize them despite the fact that about half of the website is under 21 and almost the entire website is under 25.
Supercilious hypocrites. Nothing more.

They love to pick on me, but my generation is extremely degenerate and slutty. I get nasty unprovoked looks in the hallways, those "shy" and "quiet" girls that you think you can have a chance with are actually just your typical foids, girls call me gay as an insult, but yet they hang out and are friends with actual faggots. And of course, you have the SJW/Feminism era of today that I and others have to deal with. Honestly, it's so fucking obvious that girls are even worse now that I don't even have to explain it.

Virtually none of the girls at my school like or tolerate edgy jokes at all. Not even fucking innocent jokes. I have to sit by myself at lunch every day. My mom has ruined my entire childhood and my dad's life, but no, all 寝取られs.is cares about is my age.
I wished that there were many more like us during my time so that I could've understood better, prepared better and done a lot of things differently. It was miserable all these years looking for answers in places where there were none. I used to frequent something called yahoo Q & A back then, JFL, I should've known better, that all my answers I hunted for were given to me by cognitively dissonant holes (the enemy themselves). It was "nice guys" back then, now they're just known as cucks.

:despondentfan::despondentfan::despondentfan:

But alas, hindsight is always 20/20.

As long as you're blackpilled, don't settle (enable cuckoldry and hypergamy) for leftover roasties or below your looksmatch and you preach of the blackpill, I won't harbor any ill will towards you or anyone else even if you or they have somehow managed to ascend. I am one of the few people who advocate that the blackpill be taught to all "men" as soon as they hit puberty

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
A lot of "users" on Cucks.is love to bully youngcels and delegitimize them despite the fact that about half of the website is under 21 and almost the entire website is under 25. Looksmax doesn't have that stigma with youngcels and most of the website is even more of them.

That one new guy who was 15 (he's banned) that came on the site simply said that he was new and wanted to know about the forum. Do you know what happened next? People started bullying him for no reason to hell and back and trolled him...because of his age.
Do they not understand the fact that holes are even more slutty now? You have girls like Danielle Cohn and Bregoli whoring around and sucking Chad cock at a young age. Cohn was doing this at fucking 11!

Virtually none of the girls at my school like or tolerate edgy jokes at all. Not even fucking innocent jokes. I have to sit by myself at lunch every day. My mom has ruined my entire childhood and my dad's life, but no, all Cucks.is cares about is my age. "You're a little kid HURR DURR!" The smart ass janitor made fun of me over that innocent thread I made. :leucosticte: is right. They are evil, selfish elitists that care only about the attention and money. As long as you're making ad revenue for them, that's all they care about.
((((((:sergeantincel::knajjd:))))))
It's kinda shitty for oldcels too, because 15-20 years ago, even though society was already on the decline, smartphones, social media, Tinder, etc. either weren't around or weren't as popular, so normans could still get laid if they were willing to accept a fatty; but Incels.is doesn't take that into account when they're deciding who's disqualified for membership based on their sexual history.

If you're someone like me, who got laid back in the early 2000s, over at Incels.is they'll assume, "That means that if you were 20 years old again, you could get laid today too" even though that might not be true. Millennial and Gen Z girls would probably either stay single (because the constant beta validation they get fulfills the emotional needs that in times past they would've needed a boyfriend for; and also convinces them they're worthy of Chad) or they would find one or more Chads via social media or hookup apps.

Another thing about me, though, is that I was willing to accept girls that other guys wouldn't. E.g. borderline-personality-disordered trannies and post-prime mail-order brides. A lot of those Incels.is users are standardscels; they could've gotten pussy too, but they wouldn't lower their standards as far as I did. But they still feel threatened by me for some reason.

I've spent the past four years dealing with rape allegations, which is what happens when you get with borderline-personality-disordered trannies and post-prime mail-order brides. You'll get a few months of sex, and then have to deal with restraining orders and police investigations (which in the most recent case, resulted in my computer equipment getting seized as potential evidence).

Last edited:

SuperCheatBros

Janitor
A lot of those Incels.is users are standardscels; they could've gotten pussy too, but they wouldn't lower their standards as far as I did. But they still feel threatened by me for some reason.
I have "low" standards myself and even they want Chad to fuck them
Millennial and Gen Z girls would probably either stay single (because the constant beta validation they get fulfills the emotional needs that in times past they would've needed a boyfriend for; and also convinces them they're worthy of Chad) or they would find one or more Chads via social media or hookup apps.
LMAO Gen Z is so slutty that there's fucking little girls having sex with Chads. This fat foid I knew in middle school had sex before. There's multiple stories of students having sex outside or in the bathrooms....It's really bad.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I have "low" standards myself and even they want Chad to fuck them

LMAO Gen Z is so slutty that there's fucking little girls having sex with Chads. This fat foid I knew in middle school had sex before. There's multiple stories of students having sex outside or in the bathrooms....It's really bad.
The bathroom sex was going on 15-20 years ago too, but it was mostly the sluttier girls doing it.

Some of the really low-quality chicks can't even get Chad to fuck them, so that's where the norman's opportunity comes in, if he's willing to lower his standards enough. The problem is, a lot of guys these days are redpilled and know that they should stay the hell away from mentally ill chicks, and from non-virgins, etc., if they want a happy and lasting relationship. So that's what causes them to raise their standards to the point that they remain celibate.

Someone like me ends up being celibate too, but it's only after getting fucked over by these low-quality chicks.

SuperCheatBros

Janitor
The bathroom sex was going on 15-20 years ago too, but it was mostly the sluttier girls doing it.
Yeah I know, but it's even more common and more types of girls do it. The sad part is that the Asian girls i've known are pure Western evil and are the worst and sluttiest.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Yeah I know, but it's even more common and more types of girls do it. The sad part is that the Asian girls i've known are pure Western evil and are the worst and sluttiest.
You really gotta scoop up a 16-year-old Asian girl to have any chance. I had the opportunity, probably, but wasted it. I think I could've gotten with the younger sister of the girl I eventually did marry, but I was in this mode of thinking, "I don't whether I'm going to be a successful breadwinner, so I better get a girl who can take care of me." That's not how a marriage works, though, and I suppose that's why BuiQuang said, "You have no idea what a marriage is."

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
The amount of elitism on Incel.is is very disappointing.
Still, if Zesto hadn't showed up, I'd probably still be there, and this site (along with WeebWiki, Blackpill.is, RGIF.is, and JBpill.is) probably wouldn't exist. Zesto was the catalyst behind a wide-ranging crackdown, as his ban was followed by Zyros's and then mine.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
@Leucosticte sometimes you remind me you genuinely have the most interesting life of someone I have ever known tbh. At first I thought it was a meme and you weren't even Nathan Larson.
Another thing they don't really understand over at Incels.is is that psychologically disturbed girls will behave one way one moment, and another way the next. So for example, you could get with a girl like that, and she might do some crazy sexual stuff with you, that would make people say, "Wow, she really loves him and is into him" if they knew about it; but the next moment, she might cheat, or deny you sex, or physically injure you, etc. Again, the standardscels would rather stay celibate than deal with all that.

Just because you can get a psychologically disturbed girl to act like she loves you one moment, doesn't make you Chad. It just means you accepted her pretty serious faults for the sake of getting an occasional benefit.

i wish i could get a psychologically disturbed girl to have sex with me, if she tries something i'll rape and abuse her. probably has daddy issues, so i'll just be her daddy and do as i please

Again, the standardscels would rather stay celibate than deal with all that.

Just because you can get a psychologically disturbed girl to act like she loves you one moment, doesn't make you Chad. It just means you accepted her pretty serious faults for the sake of getting an occasional benefit.
Actually no she will just lie and say "I love you" and that's the end of it, ALL the other stuff will be negative... she won't have sex with an ugly male for no reason at all