Based & Redpilled ALL DRAMA IN THIS SITE IS SCRIPTED.

Near

Wapanese
It is all scripted just for entertainment, WWE style.

Knajjd and Zesto are really good friends.

This site has lore and entertainment value no other site has. In .is everything is all over the place and has no arks or storyline.

Right now, we already finished the female orbiting ark and it was getting a little stale with the fillers...

but now we are heading to the Neet ark.

tfw its all entertainment bro.

FukkenLoser

BANNED
Banned
It is all scripted just for entertainment, WWE style.

Knajjd and Zesto are really good friends.

This site has lore and entertainment value no other site has. In .is everything is all over the place and has no arks or storyline.

Right now, we already finished the female orbiting ark and it was getting a little stale with the fillers...

but now we are heading to the Neet ark.

tfw its all entertainment bro.
Female orbiting arc is just ramping up bro

It feels like it is more like a lot of the main users here have a lot of alts that adopt different personas and then this causes confusion and chaos and drama, not to mention the unexplained need to leech off of another site to bring attention to this one and the methods used by site 1 to do so and site 2 to prevent them from doing so... It's more like a mental institution for schizos, underdeveloped, and deranged... I like it :)

FukkenLoser

BANNED
Banned
It feels like it is more like a lot of the main users here have a lot of alts that adopt different personas and then this causes confusion and chaos and drama, not to mention the unexplained need to leech off of another site to bring attention to this one and the methods used by site 1 to do so and site 2 to prevent them from doing so... It's more like a mental institution for schizos, underdeveloped, and deranged... I like it :)
Rare

Near

Wapanese
There are only 5 unique users here, everyone else is Zesto and his alts

are u gril

Father_Gascoigne

Blood Cursed Hunter, Nightmare Dweller
Super Mod
:catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::catfish::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::pigsniff::shlomo::shlomo::shlomo::shlomo::shlomo::shlomo::shlomo::shlomo::shlomo::shlomo::shlomo::shlomo::shlomo:

Pigs eat fish and dinos eat pig, or did you think I meant something else?

Griffith

I'm only here to die.
Who wants to try my legally mandated antipsychotics

Mogekooo

P̴͈̚e̵̩͝ř̶̬f̶̘͝e̸͓̿c̵̦̈́t̶͈̚ ̶͍̏G̷̬̋ì̷͕r̶͔̂l̸̹̊
Banned
The mogeko arc will mog all of this