Kawaii Any girl cosplayers here?

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
Bluepilled Cuck
Hai, I'm new here and found out about this site from a incels.is thread and am happy to be here and hope I can stay ^^ I love anime cosplaying and I love playing fps shooter games. I'm also an autistic sperg [suicidefuel tbh] and shy so I hope I don't annoy anyone XP nice to meet you my fellow lady weebs :3

Pandoroux

The sun will rise and we will try again.
Rape-Slave
I only have a Matryoshka jacket from vocaloid that a friend made me. If my parents supported my love for anime I’d be able to go to the store and make my own things whenever. I just substitute cosplaying with drawing now

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
I'll cosplay soon. But I'm a guy so who cares :smugloli:
If you can pull a convincing trap look, then I'd say a sizeable amount of people would care.

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
Bluepilled Cuck
I only have a Matryoshka jacket from vocaloid that a friend made me. If my parents supported my love for anime I’d be able to go to the store and make my own things whenever. I just substitute cosplaying with drawing now
That's sweet you have a friend that did that for you and I'm sorry about your parents :( I used to live with my sister and she didn't really care what "weird" stuff I did lol XD I know one of my best friends bought me a akita neru costume I wore only 5 times when I was 16 and she said I could have it when I turn 18.....im still waiting XD me and my friends even went as Miku, Neru and Kaito for a costume contest and the crowd was silent, it was bad (I like in the deep South....so it doesn't really support us weebs Dx) You'd prefer to make your own costumes? I'm too low IQ for that I usually just buy them and never took sewing classes xD

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Yeah I have the capabilities to make my own stuff and I’d think I’d be nice if I could. Some of the stuff I draw would be nice as original content costumes

Mainländer

Weeaboo
Super Mod
Sweet! Do you go to conventions?? :3 got a particular character in mind to go as? My first was Arietta The Wild~
Yes I do. I'm afraid of saying which character I'm cosplaying as because it's not a common cosplay and could be used to doxx me if someone were high effort enough.

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
Bluepilled Cuck
Yeah I have the capabilities to make my own stuff and I’d think I’d be nice if I could. Some of the stuff I draw would be nice as original content costumes
You can draw? Cool :D got any pics you're willing to share? I'm kinda okay but haven't done it in awhile, I usually do anime versions of myself or friends XD I'm sorry I hope you can make costumes soon I bet you'd look really cute ^^

VanityFairee

VanityFairee
Rape-Slave
Bluepilled Cuck
Yes I do. I'm afraid of saying which character I'm cosplaying as because it's not a common cosplay and could be used to doxx me if someone were high effort enough.
That's understandable ^^ Are you going with friends/family who will also cosplay with you? I want to go this year as Hotaru from Dagashi or Yuri from Darker Than Black so it's gonna be a hard call, last time I went to AnimeCon was in 2015 in Texas with my curry friend and I went as Zoey from L4D (wtf was I thinking LOL) my area is surrounded by comic conventions so it's pretty lame and the only anime ones close around my area is in spring/summer so I have to wait awhile :(

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
You can draw? Cool :D got any pics you're willing to share? I'm kinda okay but haven't done it in awhile, I usually do anime versions of myself or friends XD I'm sorry I hope you can make costumes soon I bet you'd look really cute ^^
Yeah sure I’ll post here
AAEDF243-0C37-41E5-A32D-604D8452A9B6.jpeg

Attachments

Mainländer

Weeaboo
Super Mod
That's understandable ^^ Are you going with friends/family who will also cosplay with you? I want to go this year as Hotaru from Dagashi or Yuri from Darker Than Black so it's gonna be a hard call, last time I went to AnimeCon was in 2015 in Texas with my curry friend and I went as Zoey from L4D (wtf was I thinking LOL) my area is surrounded by comic conventions so it's pretty lame and the only anime ones close around my area is in spring/summer so I have to wait awhile :(
I'm going to one this next week with my Chadlite friend. I hope my cosplaying isn't too much non-normie for him.