Serious Anyone here who will talk....?

Kunimitsu

GAME OVER
Rape-Slave
I’m not doing so well..... Kind of questioning it all.... Wondering if there’s anyone who wants to talk.... Sorry.....

Look I dont have all god damn day, I am a busy man at the office all day. Either you are ready to quit your fucking female bitching bullshit. Or start sucking this tenaticle monster so speak

Kunimitsu

GAME OVER
Rape-Slave
Look I dont have all god damn day, I am a busy man at the office all day. Either you are ready to quit your fucking female bitching bullshit. Or start sucking this tenaticle monster so speak
But... what exactly did I do? I just wanted someone to talk to. That’s the point of going to this forum, isn’t it? I know you guys are not as mean as you make yourselves out to be.

No bullying, refer to Rule 3
You were born with a bleeding hole between your legs meant to push out my master race babies.
I am nice, I will tell you I know your kind, you just want to get on your knees now and stop crying about whatever and start sucking my fat fucking cock.

Kunimitsu

GAME OVER
Rape-Slave
You were born with a bleeding hole between your legs meant to push out my master race babies.
I am nice, I will tell you I know your kind, you just want to get on your knees now and stop crying about whatever and start sucking my fat fucking cock.
Wtf.....
Well.... despite your hostility towards me, I kind of feel that sometimes the world would be a better place if things were simple. Like I often feel really confused about life and what to do with it.

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
I’m not allowed to vote. :’(
Eh,women weren't meant to vote anyway,too much pressure on their little brains.

But... what exactly did I do? I just wanted someone to talk to. That’s the point of going to this forum, isn’t it? I know you guys are not as mean as you make yourselves out to be.
Nah uh we're all murdering rapists.

Kunimitsu

GAME OVER
Rape-Slave

Nah uh we're all murdering rapists.
I guess that’s true sometimes. I feel like I’d never truly understand politics like my ex or my dad does.. I really hope you’re not all like that though!

Most males aren't up to the task either and even among the capable ones (1% of males and 0.3% of females) most are unwilling to spend the time needed for these decisions, you need to also be interested in politics.

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
Most males aren't up to the task either and even among the capable ones (1% of males and 0.3% of females) most are unwilling to spend the time needed for these decisions, you need to also be interested in politics.
That's true,and then at the end of the day is pointless as you're single vote isn't gonna vote do anything,politics is cope.
Unless there's a politician that runs on sub 4s having partners,
@Leucosticte that should be your next campaign,get Me a gf you bald grandpa.

I guess that’s true sometimes. I feel like I’d never truly understand politics like my ex or my dad does.. I really hope you’re not all like that though!
You've been here for at least a month,idk what your exposure to incel communities prior to being here is,but u should know by now we are just lonely ugly males by now.