Weebfuel As an incel, your goal should be nothing less than ascent

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Even though the description of the weebpill talks a lot about cope, the founder of this site, Zesto, was focused more on ascending through the yellowpill. He was not content to masturbate to anime; he wanted to put his dick in an actual foid of the best quality that he could obtain.

By shunning people like Zesto who want to ascend, Incels.is is looking backward toward incelosphere 1.0, rather than forward to incelosphere 2.0. The new incelosphere is aspirational; it is about solving the problems that were identified by the old incelosphere, both in our personal lives and as a society.

This is why we have more than one site in this group. It's because we've shifted from exclusively talking about the blackpill (which encompasses the racepill, the heightpill, the dogpill, and many other manifestations of our problems) to talking about ascent. But there are many possible paths to ascent, which is why we have separate sites to focus on each of them, whether they be the yellowpill, the rapepill, or what-have-you. (Someone was recently asking if he could set up a site devoted to the shariapill, but he differed too sharply from us on the JBpill and the rapepill, so we weren't able to collaborate.)

There's no reason why you should have to go without sex, any more than there's a reason why you should have to go without food, or a car, or a phone, or any of the other "luxury goods" that in a civilized, prosperous society we should be able to take for granted as available even to the working class. Yes, the rich may have a mansion, but there's not a huge difference between living in a one-story house and living in a larger home. Either way, you're kept warm and dry. In contrast, there is a big difference between incel and being Chad. That's too much of an inequity for us to tolerate; that needs to be righted, just as we would cry out in protest if we were denied other essentials for happiness.

The reason it will be righted is that people are starting to see that the current state of affairs doesn't benefit anyone. It's supposed to empower femoids, but it just makes them miserable. Even Chad is not happy to see his daughters becoming sluts, and his sons becoming incels if genetic recombination didn't favor them. Every class of society, including the betabuxxes who make up the bulk of it, is being negatively affected, and the situation has become unsustainable. Change must happen.

The weebpill fits nicely into our plans, because the Japanese are in many cases more based than American whites. They're not as prudish and puritanical. They're more lolipilled, which means they're more pedopilled. They acknowledge the importance of youthful kawaii. Yeah, their society has been devastated by feminism too, and they don't seem to have the fighting spirit to do anything about it any more than we do; but culturally, through their artwork, they still lead the way sometimes. They have not gone as far down the path of androgyny, I guess because their femoids are just not as high-T.

It's going to be a beautiful day when the white femoid is finally beaten down once again into submission to rape-slavery, as her great-great-great-great-great-grandmothers were. It can't happen soon enough, but till then, the yellowpill is a consolation for those who want rest from that struggle, and have given up hope of seeing better times come within their remaining lifespan.

Cope can't go on forever. The incelosphere, like the rest of society, will die unless we defeat feminism and reassert our patriarchal will. The reason is that feral femoids don't produce enough offspring to sustain the species. Our backs are against the wall and we'll have to either fight or be destroyed by those who will fight. Rest assured, there will be some society out there who will take our femoids if we don't take them for ourselves; some nation of men who are willing to be more brutal in subduing them and forcing their sexual will upon them. Rape-slavery is in store for our femoids, one way or another; it's just a question of who their owners will be.

Last edited:

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
There's no reason why you should have to go without sex, any more than there's a reason why you should have to go without food, or a car, or a phone, or any of the other "luxury goods" that in a civilized, prosperous society we should be able to take for granted as available even to the working class. Yes, the rich may have a mansion, but there's not a huge difference between living in a one-story house and living in a larger home. Either way, you're kept warm and dry. In contrast, there is a big difference between incel and being Chad. That's too much of an inequity for us to tolerate; that needs to be righted, just as we would cry out in protest if we were denied other essentials for happiness.
We are essentially slaves because we're forced to give 30% of our labor to fund the gynocentric system. Part of the plan should be all sub6 sexually starved men must go on a "no tax paying strike" until the cucked laws are changed and we get government funded hookers.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
Cope can't go on forever. The incelosphere, like the rest of society, will die unless we defeat feminism and reassert our patriarchal will. The reason is that feral femoids don't produce enough offspring to sustain the species. Our backs are against the wall and we'll have to either fight or be destroyed by those who will fight. Rest assured, there will be some society out there who will take our femoids if we don't take them for ourselves; some nation of men who are willing to be more brutal in subduing them and forcing their sexual will upon them. Rape-slavery is in store for our femoids, one way or another; it's just a question of who their owners will be.
Cucks have to realize if we don't put these feral whores in their place we'll be killed and other men will.

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
Cucks have to realize if we don't put these feral whores in their place we'll be killed and other men will.
tbh i don't care about the future all that much, as i'll be gone soon but a part of me wants the continuation of the human race. Although i'll be able to decompose easy when everyone is dead and animals rule the world, till they die off and new life emerges. hopefully not repeating the same mistakes and keeping holes in line

Tbh I am not sure ascention is possible at least not the way things are going. And its just going to be harder and harder from here on out.

Tbh, that wouldnt be ascention for me. Unless I could get some kawaii waifu to genuinely love me back in a true affectionate way for who I am, I will never consider it as ascention. Just getting your willy wet isn't considered as ascending at least for me.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Tbh, that wouldnt be ascention for me. Unless I could get some kawaii waifu to genuinely love me back in a true affectionate way for who I am, I will never consider it as ascention. Just getting your willy wet isn't considered as ascending at least for me.

View attachment 4519
/pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Thread #172630879

the reason all you supreme gentlemen are incels and on your way to wizardhood is that you've failed to grasp one of the great hidden truths of life - women enjoy rape. don't expect them to admit this publicly (they don't want to be seen as whores) but secretly every woman fantasizes about this. i guarantee that at least some of the girls who withhold sex from you are deliberately trying to get you to rape them. they don't want to give it up. they want you to take it

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
One thing I thing you should point out is that foids want Chad to rape them not some rando incel. If you go around forcing some rando foid as a incel, you are just asking to go to jail nothing else.
jfl @ not drugging and raping a foid
worked for me