COPE if you think abortion is going to do anything to increase the birth rate of high-quality whites

L

Leucosticte

Most high-quality people are not getting abortions; they're getting their tubes tied, or using some other contraception that involves planning ahead. It's the trashier people who don't plan ahead, and need to get an abortion.

By the way, abortion doesn't require a clinic; anyone can just smuggle abortion pills past a border if they really need to. Also, there are plenty of dumpsters available for people to dispose of their unwanted kids in.

Of course, this is why eugenicists like margaret sanger pushed for abortion legalization. If you actually want to increase fertility rate among higher quality women baby quotas or reducing females to property is the way to go, economic incentives will not work.

L

Leucosticte

Of course, this is why eugenicists like margaret sanger pushed for abortion legalization. If you actually want to increase fertility rate among higher quality women baby quotas or reducing females to property is the way to go, economic incentives will not work.
The cuckservatives will never push for that stuff, though. They're pretty useless.

Vergil

Otaku
Staff member
Mod
Shinigami
Like I said, the Second Civil War and the coinciding Race War will turn women into property of the White Sharia State and force them to give us White Male Quotas.

Emergency Powers during times of war cuts through executive orders like chad through stacies.

I'm not saying that they'll all be high quality, but I'd rather be surrounded by rednecks than by all these fucking silverback gorrillas crawling around my neighborhood.

Fucking niggers.

RACE WAR NOW.

Like I said, the Second Civil War and the coinciding Race War will turn women into property of the White Sharia State and force them to give us White Male Quotas.

Emergency Powers during times of war cuts through executive orders like chad through stacies.

I'm not saying that they'll all be high quality, but I'd rather be surrounded by rednecks than by all these fucking silverback gorrillas crawling around my neighborhood.

Fucking niggers.

RACE WAR NOW.
High IQ, incels need to be the leaders of white society and put women in chains and then deport/kill niggers and other non whites that have been taking our jobs and stealing our women.

fukurou

Diaper loving jew
Junior Deputy Under-Assistant Vice Sub-Weeb
מוטי ברסקי
whatever foids foids pop out their vadgena they it wont fuck with me so who cares