SHOAHED Definitive 100% proof Tahlia is a lying whore and she's legal (She's 21)

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
Tahlia Morris @tahliamorris_18 on Instagram - Insta Stalker

Me and @ProudIncelistani dug up dirt on her months ago and we found her social media

VashtaNerada

And she's had sex and is an attention whore on Lookism

Had sex last night and lost my virginity

Please give me a brutally honest rating and tell me how old I look

She goes around larping as a femcel, or in other words, she's basically WendyAlien, but worse

She was even exposed as a troll in this thread:
vashtanerada is confirmed troll

Visual Evidence
2wz9x7.jpg

@Leucosticte you brought up good points in one of your recent threads but this is exactly why incels mistrust females in the community.
reknfk34nd34n343.png

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
What could be better than a pretty girl who thinks she's ugly? She'll be thinking, "Oh my gosh, I better give really good blowjobs to make up for my ugliness"; meanwhile you're admiring her pretty dick-sucking face as she inhales your cock.

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
What could be better than a pretty girl who thinks she's ugly? She'll be thinking, "Oh my gosh, I better give really good blowjobs to make up for my ugliness"; meanwhile you're admiring her pretty dick-sucking face as she inhales your cock.
She's a Instagram thot, she just doesn't use the makeup and tan spray when she's larping or showing her face to people. She's not a teenager and she lied about her money problems. I hope this is enough proof.
:konata:

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
grefgwefw.png

Because you're a elitist Instathot Stacey who trolls incels and the redpill community

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
You drawing a bunch of red lines doesn't mean it's the same person.

Just fucking lol out loud,you drew a red circle around the Windows "look she has a window it must be her also.

She's been gone for months,deleted her channel and doesnt bother anyone,yet you've made like 5-10 threads on her.

Muh whiteknight,I only defend her because I once knew her well and what you are saying and have been in your previous threads is just lies after lies.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
You drawing a bunch of red lines doesn't mean it's the same person.

Just fucking lol out loud,you drew a red circle around the Windows "look she has a window it must be her also.

She's been gone for months,deleted her channel and doesnt bother anyone,yet you've made like 5-10 threads on her.

Muh whiteknight,I only defend her because I once knew her well and what you are saying and have been in your previous threads is just lies after lies.

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
She was posting here back in late December,

You cannot seriously believe that photo is her,unless you think any white girl is tahlia maybe?
Oh yeah, my bad (about the date)
That can be her, and i'm not the only person looking at this and it was @ProudIncelistani that found the Instagram

Last edited:

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
Oh yeah, my bad (about the date)
That can be her, and i'm not the only person looking at this and it was @ProudIncelistani that found the Instagram
Tahlias skin colour is a very pale almost sickly colour of white from never leaving her room,
meanwhile this instagram whore looks like she get gangbanged by chads on the beach daily.

Idek why u have a problem with her,when there have been multiple girls who post here yet you don't have a problem with them.

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
Tahlias skin colour is a very pale almost sickly colour of white from never leaving her room,
meanwhile this instagram whore looks like she get gangbanged by chads on the beach daily.
Spray tan dude

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
Idek why u have a problem with her,when there have been multiple girls who post here yet you don't have a problem with them.
I did question Vanity as well because she sounded like a male troll

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
Lold hard,

So u think she lives a normal teen slut life but makes countless videos towards incels,spends hours talking to them,trying to befriend them even tho she has a normal life.
It makes no sense.

Stop this fucking cope,she's a mentally Ill girl who thought the incel community was relatable to her due to her irl experiences of being bullied.

She hates orbiters,people who suck up her ass,doesn't take $ from Cucks even tho they offer,has kissed one guy (an incel)

Why do u hate her so much?

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
So u think she lives a normal teen slut life but makes countless videos towards incels,spends hours talking to them,trying to befriend them even tho she has a normal life.
That's what Wendy did

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
Stop this fucking cope,she's a mentally Ill girl who thought the incel community was relatable to her due to her irl experiences of being bullied.

She hates orbiters,people who suck up her ass,doesn't take $ from Cucks even tho they offer,has kissed one guy (an incel)
I'm being legit, dude, she outed herself on Lookism multiple times
But how am I coping? It's the other way around ngl, I was requested to make an ED page of her

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
@FukkenLoser the retard went into yt comments section and invited her even after seeing she was just an attention whore.

I'm being legit, dude, she outed herself on Lookism multiple times
But how am I coping? It's the other way around ngl, I was requested to make an ED page of her
The admin of that site went into her account (like how zesto pretended he was kointo) and made up a story where she lost her virginity to some guy at hungry jacks.

Of all her posts on this site,literally 0 were trying to get $ or orbiters she just wanted a place to belong and make friends,it's just her trying to be nice over and over and people hating her solely because she's a girl.

Which is understandable to a degree as this is an incel site with males who have 0female attention and seeing someone like her who has all these orbiters can be annoying.

She used to obsess over incels (her oneitis is a incel) all her previous oneitis/internet boyfriends have been incel and she is a virgin who had her first kiss to an incel in 2018.

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
The admin of that site went into her account (like how zesto pretended he was kointo) and made up a story where she lost her virginity to some guy at hungry jacks.
Regardless, that story seemed fake to me anyway
@Fuckenloser the retard went into yt comments section and invited her even after seeing she was just an attention whore.
I agree, that was just a retarded thing to do, I had a screencap of her admitting it in her comments section in one of her videos

leftyincel

Weeb
Cool Ass Dude
Wendyalien - Incel Wiki has an immoral bit to her. Tahlia is just tahlia, and it's good she's taking time off from youtube. She commented a lot on my videos, and was nice enough.

Also those are two different people in the OP lol, but I guess that was the joke.
And a lookism mod wrote that dennys story.

Don't really see the point in going after someone who in general defends incels (Tahlia).

You have good wiki editing skills though superbros. Maybe ask serge for your account on the incel wiki back, and just avoid writing about incels.co stuff.

Last edited:

leftyincel

Weeb
Cool Ass Dude
I literally don't know
At some point I made a video about my favorite incel youtubers. A wide variety of people. I threw in mainlander because he made some funny music even though I know nothing about him . I'm also not someone who is sexually into people under age 23 myself, and am into people my own age (Later I found out Mainlander is someone who talks a lot about jailb8). After seeing the video, Tahlia then reached out to mainlander for some reason who then proceeded to let her into various incel forums, is what happened I think.

Last edited:

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
You have good wiki editing skills though superbros. Maybe ask serge for your account on the incel wiki back, and just avoid writing about incels.co stuff.
That was Sarge that banned me from the wiki over the knajjd edit?
I don't think he even likes me so IDK