LOL Did Zesto rope?

I haven't heard back from him from his trip to Japan. Is he still an incel? I browsed looksmax, and they were making fun of him. I saw his other pics and side profile. :mexicanhalfjew::mexicanhalfjew: JLF at him thinking that Japs will go crazy for his non existent chin and cheekbones. :tohrusmug:It seems like he is currently coping by gymceling.

I guess the Zesto saga ended and based knajjd won. :chappedlip::knajjd::yagamilaughing:

If he hasn't roped, his only option is to take the pinkpill and trannymaxx. He can wear a surgical mask to cover his non-existent chin and cheeks.

9inkub-l.jpg

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
No, he's still alive, but i'm also interested in the trip.

nekomimimodo

ネコミミモード
Staff member
Super Mod
I just want to hear about his Japan trip even if he didn't ascend. I hope he did something else there than just trying to get laid

Irvine

Towncel Alt
Banned
Troll
making fun of him. I saw his other pics and side profile. :mexicanhalfjew::mexicanhalfjew: JLF at him thinking that Japs will go crazy for his non existent chin and cheekbones. :tohrusmug:It seems like he is currently coping by gymceling.
:heh::lolitriumph::fukmylyf: :brainlet::virgin:

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Zesto had this whole thing of, "I just need to accomplish x and then I can leave" which is consistent with the same kind of thinking that could lead to suicide.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
my guess is, he got arrested or killed after getting botakuri at the red light district in Shinjuku.

there they invite foreigners on a bar date with a foid, she asks the victim to order her drinks, and the owner over charges him like
mad money.

Irvine

Towncel Alt
Banned
Troll
my guess is, he got arrested or killed after getting botakuri at the red light district in Shinjuku.

there they invite foreigners on a bar date with a foid, she asks the victim to order her drinks, and the owner over charges him like
mad money.
Not at all, the owner simply knocks him unconscious then spits on him for being white and takes EVERYTHING on him, so much for JBW.