lets say you got a roboGF and she has a feature : talk dirty
how would you like her to talk ?

dirty sounds
tell you dirty stories
give you a bedtime
punish you
cry
scream

what ideas do you have for dirty talking robots ?

fukurou

Weeaboo
Administrator
a submissive bitch that lives for my cock, she should worship me
I am currently building that so, maybe you can help me, nothing complex, just like post some dirty talk scripts or links
and be more specific about what you want her to say .

also I can trigger shit with shit, for example :
if you move the doll she would start moaning or crying.

or she can say like :
"waga no ashi motto yoku namenasai oniichan", than moan in a loli voice

and jump from fetish to fetish

and she can learn what you like and shit like that.

than we can use this community for other members to write their own customized echci scripts or just throw idea and I'll do it.

I am currently building that so, maybe you can help me, nothing complex, just like post some dirty talk scripts or links
and be more specific about what you want her to say .

also I can trigger shit with shit, for example :
if you move the doll she would start moaning or crying.

or she can say like :
"waga no ashi motto yoku namenasai oniichan", than moan in a loli voice

and jump from fetish to fetish

and she can learn what you like and shit like that.

than we can use this community for other members to write their own customized echci scripts or just throw idea and I'll do it.
never done programming in my life, i'll just be a liability

fukurou

Weeaboo
Administrator
never done programming in my life, i'll just be a liability
not asking you to program, just throw ideas, and say what you want from a sex doll/bot/phone sex worker.

by the way I have resources if you want to learn for free.

so, you don't need to program anything.

when I said I need dirty phone sex scripts I didn't mean codes, I meant like the logs of the conversations, like :

foid : hi
caller : I want to fuck you in the eye
foid : OK , cry sound, go ahead, fuck it.
caller : yeah take it.
foid : no it hurts plz

shit like that, shit you make, shit you find
I want to see the patterns to make some good shit for us to enjoy

ok, my bad

caller: hi, did you order a pizza
foid: ..ahh, we offer massages here sir. you must've got the wrong number

caller: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
*foid hangs up*

what the fuck, all women should have my sausage, its good, My mother said that women like it when you flirt with them. mummy said if talk to people she'll give me 10 good boy points.

Jimmy sobs, looking at his failures and mistakes, contemplating what if he was never born, would society be better off. jimmy looks in the mirror and is reminded of his subhumanity.

Jimmy: fuck you universe, fuck you god! fuck you Allah! fuck you Muhammed! fuck you Jesus! fuck whoever made this fuck up world!
Jimmy cries out loud, telling the world that he is here. he walks backwards and forwards, checks weebs.fun one more time.
Jimmy : now i must rape the foids that tortured for me, massage hole you're first

fukurou

Weeaboo
Administrator
ok, my bad

caller: hi, did you order a pizza
foid: ..ahh, we offer massages here sir. you must've got the wrong number

caller: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
*foid hangs up*

what the fuck, all holes should have my sausage, its good, My mother said that holes like it when you flirt with them. mummy said if talk to people she'll give me 10 good boy points.

Jimmy sobs, looking at his failures and mistakes, contemplating what if he was never born, would society be better off. jimmy looks in the mirror and is reminded of his subhumanity.

Jimmy: fuck you universe, fuck you god! fuck you Allah! fuck you Muhammed! fuck you Jesus! fuck whoever made this fuck up world!
Jimmy cries out loud, telling the world that he is here. he walks backwards and forwards, checks weebs.fun one more time.
Jimmy : now i must rape the foids that tortured for me, massage hole you're first
yes keep it going more shit like that, I start to see patterns, I shit you not

Jimmy has been masturbating excessively, in hopes of strengthening his dick. Jimmy really wants that massage girl, will he be able to attain such Beauty, such contrast between the two. is rape really the answer?

*Jimmy walks to the massage parlour, trying to ignore the stares from normies and Chads*
*Jimmy slowly makes his self to the counter*
Jimmy: hi
massage girl: hi, my name is Airi.
her memorising eyes, her dark purple eyes had me stunned in lust and desire. she's so cute, her body is tighter than my fleshlight. i'm going to enjoy this.

Jimmy: can i have a massage
Airi: yes that is my job. *she giggled*
*her tits bounced up and down*
*Jimmy's dick grew bigger and bigger, expanding faster by the second*
Airi: alright lets go.
Jimmy follows her

Airi: so whats your name.
Jimmy: my names Jimmy but you can call me master.
Airi: i didn't get that last part.
shit
Jimmy: noting.
Airi: anyways what type of massage would you like

Jimmy: hmm, idk.
Airi: check our booklet, it has all the massages.

*Jimmy opens the booklet*
lets see:
Aromatherapy massage
Swedish massage
hot stone massage
yes, the stone massage will be good. i can use it to punish her
Jimmy: can i have a stone massage please.
Airi: Oki doki! I'll set prepare the coal.

Last edited:
this bitch will suffer! day after day of being denied pussy, she shall feel the wrath of my dick. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! the days that i was bullied and beaten, the days i had result to being a jester, just so i can survive. killing me internally. everyone will pay. society it's time to pay your debt. hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahhaahha!

Airi: it's ready, do you want to get fully naked or leave your boxers on?

Jimmy: naked.

my dick will be in that mouth

* Jimmy gets naked*

finally my dick can breathe

*Jimmy's 12 inch dick slaps the air while going hard*

airi thinking- nani! his dick is soo huge. if he was Chad, i would suck his dick

Last edited:
Airi: get on the table please.

*Jimmy chokes her with all of his might and throws her onto the table*

Airi: ahhhhhhhhhhh, stop it! stop it! i don't want this! i don't want this.

Jimmy: silence whore, i didn't give you the right the speak!

*Jimmy punches her in the throat.

*Airi faints*

she must be awake, while i fill all her holes and do as i please.

*Jimmy throws water on Airi's face*

Jimmy: the time for sleeping is done. btw, haven't you slept around enough?

as Jimmy goes to put his dick in her mouth, he gets a realization. that whores don't deserve his cock, only virgin pussy deserves his superior cock.

*Jimmy gets the cold coal and puts it on her*

Jimmy gets his lighter and she burns*

hhahahahahahhahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahaahahaha this bitch deserves noting but pain and misery.

*Jimmy quickly gets water and distinguishes the fire*

Airi: please stop. please have mercy

Jimmy: mercy? WHY TF WOULD I GIVE MERCY TO A WHORE LIKE YOU. DISGUSTING WHORES LIKE YOU MAKE ME SICK, ONE DAY, MAYBE IN A NEXT LIFE YOU'LL BE PROPERTY! A MERE FLESHLIGHT AND CHILD BEARER.

Jimmy has life and death on his hands. will he kill her?

fukurou

Weeaboo
Administrator
I'll add rape to the app then.
are there other types of rape ? should I make categories ?
foot rape would be hot. thigh rape, eye rape that's would be a challenge to program.
gore rape, oh! pregnant cunt gore rape, what else ?
how about the bot falls in love during the rape ?

What about gangbangs, let's say these virgins keep getting rejected and then out of anger gangrape the foids for rejecting them, they kidnap them all at once and make them their sex slaves. GTG i'm busy doing some gay shit, talk to you later

fukurou

Weeaboo
Administrator
What about gangbangs, let's say these virgins keep getting rejected and then out of anger gangrape the foids for rejecting them, they kidnap them all at once and make them their sex slaves. GTG i'm busy doing some gay shit, talk to you later
gangbangs are gay.

gangbangs are gay.
what if the virgins kidnap them like in the previous one, but they rape their foids individually and then set them up for prostitution, making them rich and the whores obedient. before all of this can happen they may have to tame them and do as they please later. per.haps make her go outside naked or lock her up in a barn. various methods of torture should be available to tame the whores and use them for your sadistic fantasies.

they could be 2 approaches in which the player tries to tame the whores.
making them trust you by making her clean and being kind to them, if you garner enough trust you can make them prostitutes. if you make enough money you can by torture equipment.
E.g: Armbinder
chain
Chair of Torture
paddle etc

2nd approach: being cruel and humiliating them. you could do this by making them go naked in public, psychically abusing them etc.
doing this will make them fear you, when you garner enough fear you could make them prostitutes.

you could also add a arc, where the fathers are looking for their daughters and you kill them.

adding stuff of this nature will make it more than just a bdsm game, it will make it legendary

fukurou

Weeaboo
Administrator
what if the virgins kidnap them like in the previous one, but they rape their foids individually and then set them up for prostitution, making them rich and the whores obedient. before all of this can happen they may have to tame them and do as they please later. per.haps make her go outside naked or lock her up in a barn. various methods of torture should be available to tame the whores and use them for your sadistic fantasies.

they could be 2 approaches in which the player tries to tame the whores.
making them trust you by making her clean and being kind to them, if you garner enough trust you can make them prostitutes. if you make enough money you can by torture equipment.
E.g: Armbinder
chain
Chair of Torture
paddle etc

2nd approach: being cruel and humiliating them. you could do this by making them go naked in public, psychically abusing them etc.
doing this will make them fear you, when you garner enough fear you could make them prostitutes.

you could also add a arc, where the fathers are looking for their daughters and you kill them.

adding stuff of this nature will make it more than just a bdsm game, it will make it legendary
I was thinking blind fold them and place them naked in a fuck farm, then eye fuck'em all and kill the post wall ones and use the
morocco sluts mp3 in the app

I was thinking blind fold them and place them naked in a fuck farm, then eye fuck'em all and kill the post wall ones and use the
morocco sluts mp3 in the app
you could implement more torture methods to make it interesting.
how old are you?

sleep deprivation
you can beat and fuck the whore till her body gives out but take it easy.
this will make the hole very tired and submissive.

stuffing dildos up her vagina, this will make it stretched and allow you to put both of your hands in her cunt, making it very painful.

threatening the foid, this will make her scared and at your will.

making the foids fuck each other, this will dehumanise them.

stabbing the foid midway and stopping allowing her to live.

spanking

put heavy objects on her back and make her walk like a doggy
put nipple clappers on her tits.

I'm 16

fukurou

Weeaboo
Administrator
sleep deprivation
you can beat and fuck the whore till her body gives out but take it easy.
this will make the hole very tired and submissive.

stuffing dildos up her vagina, this will make it stretched and allow you to put both of your hands in her cunt, making it very painful.

threatening the foid, this will make her scared and at your will.

making the foids fuck each other, this will dehumanise them.

stabbing the foid midway and stopping allowing her to live.

spanking

put heavy objects on her back and make her walk like a doggy
put nipple clappers on her tits.

I'm 16
threatning ! that's a great idea and so easy to script !
I think branding is sexier than stabbing though

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
I don't like torture all that much, I'd mostly just want compassionate voice lines and clinginess in my doll.