Does anyone want to RP?

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Mod
Feeling kind of bored right now, wondering if anyone wanted to RP for any reason.

i'll rp if you want. you be the stuck up virgin, that i tame, break and fuck. till she is nothing but a fleshlight with a knack for torture
and suffering

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Mod
i'll rp if you want. you be the stuck up virgin, that i tame, break and fuck. till she is nothing but a fleshlight with a knack for torture
and suffering
Okay.

---------------------------------------------
*I walk on the same sidewalk as you, when you get nearby I purposely attempt to go to the other side of the street and look back at you with disgust*

Okay.

---------------------------------------------
*I walk on the same sidewalk as you, when you get nearby I purposely attempt to go to the other side of the street and look back at you with disgust*
*glares from the distance* yes, she will do. that young body waiting to be tainted and filled. hmm, i'll give you my Rohypnol pills and lock you up in my dungeon.
*walks behind in stealth mode* so you're walking faster, this shall not work on me. *he runs and performs a take-down, triggering a lust filled gasp. she resists, but in the end he gets her disorientated and ready for the taking* hahaha, this is going to be fun *rubbing his hands menacingly*

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Mod
*glares from the distance* yes, she will do. that young body waiting to be tainted and filled. hmm, i'll give you my Rohypnol pills and lock you up in my dungeon.
*walks behind in stealth mode* so you're walking faster, this shall not work on me. *he runs and performs a take-down, triggering a lust filled gasp. she resists, but in the end he gets her disorientated and ready for the taking* hahaha, this is going to be fun *rubbing his hands menacingly*
*Wakes up in your dungeon an unspecified time later with blurry vision lacking any clothing and chained to the walls*
Where am I? Who's there?
*I look around frantically until I see your dark figure across from me*
Who are you?

*Wakes up in your dungeon an unspecified time later with blurry vision lacking any clothing and chained to the walls*
Where am I? Who's there?
*I look around frantically until I see your dark figure across from me*
Who are you?
who i am? is not the question you should be asking,its rather what i'll do to you! *he fingers her pussy in intervals, at times going slow and at times going fast, a bit like a ride to hell. causing her to go red and screech out in pain and possible pleasure "i don't want this, i shall not be deflowered by a ugly creep like you"* now that your pussy seems fully acquainted to my hands, i shall introduce some toys. do you want to play?

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Mod
*Looks at you with a defiant look in my eyes*
No please, I'm saving myself for Chad!
*In spite of this, my pussy is soaking wet and I'm blushing heavily*
Get away fro-
*bites lip as I recoil in pleasure and hesitation*
Ahhh~

Get away fro-
Ahhh~
y

bad idea sweety,very bad idea. do you think that a man with a literal dungeon would take kindly to such humiliation, especially of the years of torment, agony and suffering at the hands of the society. that was designed supposedly make everything better, making everything peachy fucking perfect but thats not what this cucked society has created, instead harbouring useless stuck-up holes. living for supreme Chad cock, being pumped,dumped, pumped dumped again and again. just like a carousel.

now i shall exact my revenge on the tormentors!
now i shall make you suffer!
your world shall erupt into two!
bringing out your prevalent whorehood!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok, now lets introduce the toys

first up we got our monster dildo.
dil.jpg

this toy shall thrust your cunt and destroy it.
ps its bigger than Tyrone's BBC

pas.jpg

use your imagination, this does more than keeping the boat up-float. hahahah

clamp.jpg

the clampers shall reach out to your breasts, embracing it with vigorous force. rendering you completely hopeless against the plethora of pleasure,pressure and pain

these are your toys which one do you want first?

Get away fro-
Ahhh~
i've posted my reply, its almost 6am i should get some sleep. lets continue this later

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Mod