Emails are down till further notice

k, nigget

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
@Zesto I suspect the lack of email notifications is encouraging the site to get dominated by shitposters, because probably if someone like @Mainländer comes along thinking, "Hmm, let me write a detailed, thoughtful post analyzing the issue and putting forth my conclusions" at the end of it, he'll probably say to himself, "Well, I feel satisfied with my accomplishment in writing this, plus I'm tired now from all that effort" and leave. Then if he doesn't get an email saying he got a response, he won't come back to the site any time soon, because he's not really interested in hanging around constantly to shitpost or talk about general weeb stuff; he just has a few points to make and then he's probably gone for days.

Once we get email restored, that will help keep the non-shitposters more engaged.

FukkenLoser

BANNED
Banned
@Zesto I suspect the lack of email notifications is encouraging the site to get dominated by shitposters, because probably if someone like @Mainländer comes along thinking, "Hmm, let me write a detailed, thoughtful post analyzing the issue and putting forth my conclusions" at the end of it, he'll probably say to himself, "Well, I feel satisfied with my accomplishment in writing this, plus I'm tired now" and leave. Then if he doesn't get an email saying he got a response, he won't come back to the site, because he's not really interested in hanging around constantly to shitpost or talk about general weeb stuff; he just has a few points to make and then he's probably gone for days.

Once we get email restored, that will help keep the non-shitposters more engaged.
On this site? Or on truefags.nigger

@Zesto I suspect the lack of email notifications is encouraging the site to get dominated by shitposters, because probably if someone like @Mainländer comes along thinking, "Hmm, let me write a detailed, thoughtful post analyzing the issue and putting forth my conclusions" at the end of it, he'll probably say to himself, "Well, I feel satisfied with my accomplishment in writing this, plus I'm tired now from all that effort" and leave. Then if he doesn't get an email saying he got a response, he won't come back to the site any time soon, because he's not really interested in hanging around constantly to shitpost or talk about general weeb stuff; he just has a few points to make and then he's probably gone for days.

Honestly who uses email in 2018?