feminismiscancer lacks tenacity and fortitude

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
You're losing me too now. I resign from my functions since I'm being called incompetent.
See, this is his problem; all I did was point out that he hadn't gotten to the bottom of certain network connectivity problems, and he decided to peace out.

I've noticed he's this way; with him, all the conditions have to be perfect before he's willing to be involved in anything, or else he quits. It's like if there's a runner who says, "Oh yeah, I can't go running today because it's too humid" or "It's too muddy out" or "I'm feeling kinda lazy today" or whatever. If you allow yourself enough of those kinds of excuses, you'll never get any running done. Or you'll get so little done that it won't even make much difference.

So now he quits because I didn't kiss his butt and say, "You are the best IT guy ever; I worship you because nobody else knows this stuff as well as you do. You are the omnipotent, sublimely competent man of brilliance. Everyone else pales in the shadow of your magnificence, my lord."

Yeah, he knows certain stuff that I don't know, but I know certain stuff that he doesn't know, plus I probably have more tenacity. Anyway, this is why he didn't succeed with Truecels.org. He could've just cut his beer budget, and spent that money instead on a server, but he didn't; he let the site languish on that shitty server, where he had to put up with shared hosting. So, that's why his site wasn't successful. He just wasn't willing to do what it took to make it successful.

We all have our threshold of quitting, but his threshold is ridiculously low.

Last edited:

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
"You are the best IT guy ever; I worship you because nobody else knows this stuff as well as you do. You are the omnipotent, sublimely competent man of brilliance. Everyone else pales in the shadow your magnificence, my lord."
That's how I felt when he accused me of messing up the permissions. He couldn't stand that I was fixing things he didn't know how to.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
That's how I felt when he accused me of messing up the permissions. He couldn't stand that I was fixing things he didn't know how to.
I think the issue there was that he felt like you were being insubordinate when he told you not to mess with them and you did it anyway.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
I think the issue there was that he felt like you were being insubordinate when he told you not to mess with them and you did it anyway.
Him having his feelings hurt over something small like that was low T.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator