feminismiscancer pretty much revealed his true nature

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
As soon as he had the slightest excuse to resign, he went ahead and did it. That to me indicates he's been wanting to get out of here for awhile now, to the point of making it so that it would only take the slightest provocation to make him head out the door. His departure was probably inevitable; if it hadn't been over some comment made in a thread, it would've been something else.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Mod
Have you figured out how to do the stuff he does or are you looking for someone else who can?

Have you figured out how to do the stuff he does or are you looking for someone else who can?
the fuck you guys talking about ? who is that nigga and what could he do ?
hows about some fucking back story in this bitch

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
the fuck you guys talking about ? who is that nigga and what could he do ?
hows about some fucking back story in this bitch
@feminismiscancer handles (or used to handle) some of our tech stuff, and he didn't like that I questioned whether he was correct that we got hit with a DDoS attack, when he says the technical evidence shows it was a DDoS attack. He felt like I questioned his tech competence. I don't actually know whether there was a DDoS attack, because I don't know how to interpret the tech evidence he's talking about, plus we've gotten some weird symptoms at various times that aren't consistent with a DDoS attack.

@feminismiscancer handles (or used to handle) some of our tech stuff, and he didn't like that I questioned whether he was correct that we got hit with a DDoS attack, when he says the technical evidence shows it was a DDoS attack. He felt like I questioned his tech competence. I don't actually know whether there was a DDoS attack, because I don't know how to interpret the tech evidence he's talking about, plus we've gotten some weird symptoms at various times that aren't consistent with a DDoS attack.
what does his field of knowledge called ?