LifeFuel Fully automated luxury communism

ikr?

Also, we already have immigrants coming in, the US is sending money to the middle east, africa, central america (via immigrants sending money back there) and israel.

All four places are now welfare states because of the jews.

I want that money too.

I want it now.

Give me that money.

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
Robots are cool but we could make women work to support us instead, would be even cooler.
they are too lust filled to work. foids should be confined to be treated as toilets and killed once the robots arrive. put them in a confined area and make them fend themselves. that would be very progressive, their womanhood will shine as their lust for each-other echo and they explore their deprived cunts. the cum will weep from their decrepit, rotten pussy as they starve to death. watching them struggle and fight will be truly wonderful

Only kikes and niggers ever got that free government money, it never goes to the evil white man, who has to bust his ass for the evil liberal government.

right?

meanwhile, niggers, kikes, dunecoons and whores are getting free shit all day long.

fuck that. give me their money.
I agree, I hate kike controlled west, we should launch a rebelllion, designed to eliminate the kikes and their control of society unless they give us money and welfare and pay us to fuck femoid hookers for free. Otherwise we go ER and kill them all, that is the ultimate plan. Incels who focus on looksmaxing are retards.