Ragefuel God I Hate Her

God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.

V

Tactical Communist
You need some sort of blackmail

If she's done anything illegal, you should report it

Or get some mob friends

Tell her bf she has stds

If you're that desperate, you might be able to come up with something

Otherwise, you're done for

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.
Set up a GoFundMe or research ways to moneymaxx

V

Tactical Communist

V

Tactical Communist

Todesengel

sk0l sh00tr
Staff member
Mod
God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.God, I hate my bitch of a ex girlfriend she's trying to get full custody of my son. I'm so fucking screwed I don't have enough money to get a good lawyer and I doubt that my mom will be able to help me. I'm so fucking pissed right now.v

Todesengel

sk0l sh00tr
Staff member
Mod
low iq for getting married, i thought you were some mid tier autistic kid and not some boomer, mid tier autistic kids are always nice even if they spam threads. JFL @ getting married fgt

V

Tactical Communist
JFL @ getting married fgt
Loneliness pretty much forces men to get married out of desperation.

Desperation forces you to rope because you can't live with loneliness anymore.

V

Tactical Communist
JFL @ BECOMING A BETABUXXER YOU ALL DIE WHEN WE RISE UP YOU FUCKING CUCKS
I hope so man

Just put them out of their misery already

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
low iq for getting married, i thought you were some mid tier autistic kid and not some boomer, mid tier autistic kids are always nice even if they spam threads. JFL @ getting married fgt
He didn't say he was married, just an ex he had a kid(s) with

V

Tactical Communist
He didn't say he was married, just an ex he had a kid(s) with
Low iq for not pulling out, getting a vasectomy, etc.

Fun fact:

The good old slaves back in the day used to have consequence-free fucking because they chewed cotton bark beforehand

It's over for Kunta Kente

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
Low iq for not pulling out, getting a vasectomy, etc.

Fun fact:

The good old slaves back in the day used to have consequence-free fucking because they chewed cotton bark beforehand

It's over for Kunta Kente
Over for Kuntacels

You need some sort of blackmail

If she's done anything illegal, you should report it

Or get some mob friends

Tell her bf she has stds

If you're that desperate, you might be able to come up with something

Otherwise, you're done for
I'm going to have to come up with something, because I'm pretty much screwed otherwise.

GameDevWeeb

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
oh men you are fucked, you will be obliged in paying a shit ton of well fare, you should run away to another country and change your name

GameDevWeeb

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
I've talked to my ex, and she's agreed to meet with me tomorrow. So we can talk this out so there is a slim chance that I might not be screwed.
record the entire interaction, she might try to cuse you of attackin her or something, and the cucklice will believe her no matter how little evidence