LOL Here's how you know that wendyalien was just another thot

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
45a0c94e06e4e88d7d4eafd6a33d380a.jpeg

She signs up to a site where everyone else has an anime avatar, and she uses that pic. She's even got that typical lazy, bored look that says, "I've taken a lot of Chaddick and gotten a lot of beta male attention, and now I'm just jaded and unimpressed." Yeah, even if you got to fuck her, it would probably feel no different than if you just went to the beach and found a dead starfish and put your dick in it, for all the genuine affection, passion, and excitement she'd show toward you. This foid was cruising for orbiters but at least we made her day a little interesting because for once, something unusual happened, because a man finally set a boundary instead of cucking out to her inflated expectations, demands, etc.

Nah bitch, we are the ones who will be telling YOU what to do, come the incelocalypse, and you'll be needing to impress and please us if you want to live. (I know we're only supposed to be worshipping yellow foids around here, but realistically speaking, a lot of today's weebs would be fucking some white chicks if it were permitted to force them into rape-slavery.)

You guys need to take the JBpill, maybe even look through some gallery photos, to refresh your recollection of what a young jailbait who's the most prime and suitable for investing in her rape-enslavement looks like. It ain't her, but she'll probably survive anyway as bargain basement material for those who can't afford a better specimen come the incelocalypse (or as perhaps we should call it, the rapecelocalypse).

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
Yeah, even if you got to fuck her, it would probably feel no different than if you just went to the beach and found a dead starfish and put your dick in it, for all the genuine affection, passion, and excitement she'd show toward you
I don't think there's anything wrong with them trying and finding out on their own to satisfy their curiosity.
This foid was cruising for orbiters but at least we made her day a little interesting because for once, something unusual happened, because a man finally set a boundary instead of cucking out to her inflated expectations, demands, etc.
Incels.is do that tactic too, but it hasn't worked for them.
Nah bitch, we are the ones who will be telling YOU what to do, come the incelocalypse, and you'll be needing to impress and please us if you want to live. (I know we're only supposed to be worshipping yellow foids around here, but realistically speaking, a lot of today's weebs would be fucking some white chicks if it were permitted to force them into レイプ-slavery.)
We can't tell them what to do if they're banned.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I don't think there's anything wrong with them trying and finding out on their own to satisfy their curiosity.

Incels.is do that tactic too, but it hasn;t worked for them.
Yeah, that's because they shun them rather than containing them. This site doesn't exist in isolation from RGIF; you have to think of all five sites as working in unison.

It's like if someone were to criticize the heart because it can't inhale air. We could argue, "You need to inhale air to live." Yeah, but that's what the lungs are for. The heart doesn't have to do everything; it has its job, and the lungs have their job.

Weebs.fun was never intended to be a place for white foids to hang out. That's RGIF's job.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
Yeah, that's because they shun them rather than containing them. This site doesn't exist in isolation from RGIF; you have to think of all five sites as working in unison.

It's like if someone were to criticize the heart because it can't inhale air. We could argue, "You need to inhale air to live." Yeah, but that's what the lungs are for. The heart doesn't have to do everything; it has its job, and the lungs have their job.

Weebs.fun was never intended to be a place for white foids to hang out. That's RGIF's job.
There might be "good" girls who won't want to sign up to a rape site. Rgif foid containment might be too boring for them now, and they'll leave from lack of interaction. I can see this working when the forums are big.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
There might be "good" girls who won't want to sign up to a レイプ site.
AWALT. White girls especially want rape.

Rgif foid containment will be too boring for them and they'll leave from lack of interaction. I can see this working when the forums are big.
You've got it reversed; the foids show up to RGIF, and then the men will come. We start with a base of hardcore rapecels, which attracts some foids, which attracts more men.

"Good girls" in our current society have no actual path to living the kind of life they should, unless they rebel (which only a bad girl would do). That's the paradox. In times past, a good girl would've been married off at 12 to a suitable husband. These days, she would have to run away from home to have that kind of relationship.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
AWALT. White girls especially want レイプ.
At least talk to them and make sure first, we could be throwing away unicorns who found this site like a diamond in the ruff.
"Good girls" in our current society have no actual path to living the kind of life they should, unless they rebel (which only a bad girl would do). That's the paradox. In times past, a good girl would've been married off at 12 to a suitable husband. These days, she would have to run away from home to have that kind of relationship.
They can be sold the dream here, but in reality we all know they're undercover RGIF sluts in anime cosplay.

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
It's probably a fucking guy lmao and even so it's clearly a slutty pic.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator