Rapefuel Here's what's in store if Pandoroux keeps refusing my sexual advances

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator

That door behind her leads down to the basement Ima drag her into after showing her who's boss. I've got a bed down there Ima tie her right before I forcibly deflower her.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
(Bonus points if you can recognize what movie that scene is from)

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
If there's anything I've learned from observing incel sites that allow females to post, is that it doesn't matter how much you orbit or try to make advances. You'll be seeing that endzone as much as the Chiefs in the 1st half of the AFC championship.

:heh:

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
If there's anything I've learned from observing incel sites that allow females to post, is that it doesn't matter how much you orbit or try to make advances. You'll be seeing that endzone as much as the Chiefs in the 1st half of the AFC championship.

:heh:
I threatened to rape her, but she called my bluff. I would if I could, though.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
The female that frequents the forums who was personally invited here, they have a profile picture of an old man. My reasoning behind this is that they're trying to try the reverse of the profile pic halo to avoid guys orbiting them.

I mean his requests aren't too unrealistic, he's just asking for bobs and vagena.

Pandoroux

The sun will rise and we will try again.
Rape-Slave
The female that frequents the forums who was personally invited here, they have a profile picture of an old man. My reasoning behind this is that they're trying to try the reverse of the profile pic halo to avoid guys orbiting them.

I mean his requests aren't too unrealistic, he's just asking for bobs and vagena.
The picture on my profile is Nathan and I put that there as an inside joke.

His request is definitely unreasonable as I’m not entitled to give myself up for anyone. I’m not for the whole hookup process like other girls. I’d like to keep myself for someone who is also a virgin one day. I think that guys who have a higher sex count are used up trash bags

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
The picture on my profile is Nathan and I put that there as an inside joke.

His request is definitely unreasonable as I’m not entitled to give myself up for anyone. I’m not for the whole hookup process like other girls. I’d like to keep myself for someone who is also a virgin one day. I think that guys who have a higher sex count are used up trash bags
If male virginity is important, why don't men have hymens?

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
I was more interested in the inexperience because I don’t have any either.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
That seems like a personal problem that I’m not interested in.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
I’m not interested in incest or anyone that’s not a virgin.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
That wouldn’t be special in the slightest. I want my first time to be meaningful.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
When you think of it, it's another proof that females do know the SMV of an average man is anti-halo, yet on the whole they deny that inceldom is due to looks.
I literally just said it was because of an inside joke above.

SuperCheatBros

Youngcel Mod, Assistant Director, Black KCHHV
Janitor
If she won't fuck you, she won't fuck you tbh (That's why I'm not an orbiter anymore) and I can't see that happening to her

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
I don’t like the idea of being orbited and I think it’s silly to do so.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
When you think of it, it's another proof that females do know the SMV of an average man is anti-halo, yet on the whole they deny that inceldom is due to looks.
Haven't seen a profile pic halo thread in a while, more proof that the blackpill is a universal observable concept.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Haven't seen a profile pic halo thread in a while, more proof that the blackpill is a universal observable concept.
I can not believe how willing you guys are to make this “proof” without reading the whole picture.
Aside from that I don’t consider Nathan an incel in the slightest. He doesn’t look like one either.
Here is the inside joke :

https://weebs.is/threads/cough-v.2175/

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
If he’s not an incel then what do you make of people who are below him looks wise?
Wait, you want me to prove he's not an incel?

Damn, I thought I implied that he was.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
Wait, you want me to prove he's not an incel?

Damn, I thought I implied that he was.
Clearly that was an obvious typo. You know that he’s not. What’s he’s accomplished in his lifetime is probably something that you’d never get close to if we’re talking about inceldom. Unless you’re saying you look better than him? I’m confused

If the average incel is unable to even have a girlfriend then Nathan passes as a normal person with flying colors in terms of looks if not better

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Clearly that was an obvious typo. You know that he’s not. What’s he’s accomplished in his lifetime is probably something that you’d never get close to if we’re talking about inceldom. Unless you’re saying you look better than him? I’m confused

If the average incel is unable to even have a girlfriend then Nathan passes as a normal person with flying colors in terms of looks if not better
I'm not going to put a label on what is and isn't incel in any situation, I'm not someone to take something subjective and define it.

You could say inceldom extends from even being able to touch or talk to a female, to establishing anything permanent or getting normie levels of affection on a regular basis rather than an inconsistent one. If you're autistic, then you could qualify as being a mentalcel.

All I was talking about was how that profile-picture is an anti-halo to prevent men from orbiting you. It's a fact that incels who have profile pictures of cute girls will experience positive reactions from other incels. It's not really too hard to believe the adverse would be true, hence why I suggested you did such based on your hatred of orbiting. I proclaimed such to be a black pill, as having an ugly balding male as your profile picture is going to net bad psychological results caused by that psychological factor.
Unless you’re saying you look better than him?
Mmm.

I posted my pics in an old incel server I used to post on before it was shut down, most of the ratings I got at that time was at best a 3/10 which I suspect is only because I looked white in the picture. I don't know if @feminismiscancer saw my pictures or not, but if he did he can clearly vouch toward the fact that I am no way normie tier.

Though this question was probably set up in a way you could either attack me for saying I'm better looking, or if I say I look worse you'd use that as some kind of proof for your own argument.
In that case I'd probably resolve to telling you that it's purely anecdotal.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
I'm not going to put a label on what is and isn't incel in any situation, I'm not someone take something subjective and define it.

You could say inceldom extends from even being able to touch or talk to a female, to establishing anything permanent or getting normie levels of affection on a regular basis rather than an inconsistent one. If you're autistic, then you could qualify as being a mentalcel.

All I was talking about was how that profile-picture is an anti-halo to prevent men from orbiting you. It's a fact that incels who have profile pictures of cute girls will experience positive reactions from other incels. It's not really too hard to believe the adverse would be true, hence why I suggested you did such based on your hatred of orbiting. I proclaimed such to be a black pill, as having an ugly balding male as your profile picture is going to net bad psychological results caused by that psychological factor.

Mmm.

I posted my pics in an old incel server I used to post on before it was shut down, most of the ratings I got at that time was at best a 3/10 which I suspect is only because I looked white in the picture. I don't know if @feminismiscancer saw my pictures or not, but if he did he can clearly vouch toward the fact that I am no way normie tier.

Though this question was probably set up in a way you could either attack me for saying I'm better looking, or if I say I look worse you'd use that as some kind of proof for your own argument.
In that case I'd probably resolve to telling you that it's purely anecdotal.
The problem with your statement is that I told you my reasoning. You even went on to agree with another person for said reasoning. If you’re unsure then ask instead of making baseless assumptions. I don’t think it’s fair that inceldom is so diverse but when females say the same thing its “you can’t be incel”. With that logic then Nathan isn’t either or he’s less of an incel then most femcels.

Secondly, the problem and why most people don’t take you seriously is that you made such a definition of inceldom so diverse. In a year you might as well say that someone who is “ugly” and constantly having sex is incel looks wise too and that’s an issue. You make it seem like most people in the inceldom are victims or struggle when some are just as much hypocrites.

As for you, I doubt you’re an incel either. I do consider beauty subjective to a stance so I really doubt you’re a 3/10. If anything I wouldnt be surprised if you were average looking as well. The question was merely to laugh at why you think he is one when most incels from what I’ve observed are average looking. I don’t think you’re actually worse looking than Nathan. If you felt that I attacked you then my apologies as that wasn’t the point I was making.