Serious I am being consisteuntly harassed by a moderatour on here

I thought this place would be safe and I would be accepted but instead a power hungry moderatour is abusing his power on me. I had sex with the mother of @AsianBoss who is really fat and now he is saying he had sex with my mom even though he didn’t so he is harassing me as well as lying... but he is still mod here? I am furious about this.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Staff member
Super Mod
I thought this place would be safe and I would be accepted but instead a power hungry moderatour is abusing his power on me. I had sex with the mother of @AsianBoss who is really fat and now he is saying he had sex with my mom even though he didn’t so he is harassing me as well as lying... but he is still mod here? I am furious about this.
jfl at not having sex with your mom in 2019

Zesto

LookIsm SlAyer
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Cool Ass Dude
Zesto, how come your mom hasn't hooked you up with a nice Peruvian chick so that you could get your offspring closer to being purebred.

#PeruvianMasterRace2019 (?)
She wants me to marry a white chick.

She told me I should be going to Norway/Sweden/some Nordic country instead where I would be "exotic."

My uncle has already produced half Peruvian half Korean abominations so me producing 25% Peruvian 25% Greek 50% Japanese ones shouldn't be that much worse.

AsianBoss

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Cool Ass Dude
Nigga, you can't even spell moderator!
Lookism poster:
Oh yeah? I'm the real nigga here. You're just a dirty subhuman. Keep crying for me chihuahua as your subhuman race appropiates the BBC master race

th-29.jpeg

This is me with your mom, big boy. She watches the BBC every night, spic

This is you, my dog

giphy-6.gif

Zesto

LookIsm SlAyer
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Cool Ass Dude
Does this mean you can't ever watch Death Note again? Except maybe the last episode, where you pretend that he's Kointo getting his just deserts?
As if I associate Light (who I have quoted and referenced multiple times since on here) with Kointo as opposed to a shitty poorly scaled smilie of Kointo's old avatar.

Zesto

LookIsm SlAyer
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Cool Ass Dude
What if you watch it on your phone; then when it gets to that scene it would look almost the same.
As if, I would watch a high quality rip. Not that crappy GIF quality.

In fact I wouldn't even think of the avi while watching the scene, I'd be too engrossed in it.

AsianBoss

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Cool Ass Dude
Does this mean you can't ever watch Death Note again? Except maybe the last episode, where you pretend that he's Kointo getting his just deserts?
As if I associate Light (who I have quoted and referenced multiple times since on here) with Kointo as opposed to a shitty poorly scaled smilie of Kointo's old avatar.
I mean, there's plenty of people I don't like that had avis of characters I like. Just saying.