Announcement I am The Tick

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
People keep saying, "Leucosticte has had an incredibly rich sexual history; he doesn't belong in the incelosphere."

That's like saying that a tick has been well-fed because in a period of a few years, it managed to find enough hosts to become an adult tick. People forget about all the dry spells the tick had to go through, where it would climb up on a blade of grass and just sit there all day long hoping for some rabbit or whatever to come through, and then at the end of the day, having to climb back down into a pile of damp leaves, having found nothing.

Most ticks can't really chase after hosts, even if they perceive some host cues (e.g. vibrations or exhalations); an animal full of delicious blood in its veins could pass right by and maybe the tick wouldn't be able to grab onto it. That's kinda like how, even if there's a chick on the forum, with a wonderful virgin pussy I'd like to be inside, I might not be able to snag her; look what happened with Pandoroux, for instance.

Blood meals are so scarce that the tick may sometimes go into a diapause where it's basically dormant, because it's unlikely any hosts will be coming by in the foreseeable future, or it's not worth going out into the heat of the day looking for one. That's like how my life is, where sometimes I basically go into a depression of boredom because nothing's going on and there are no chicks. TickEncounter Resource Center > Tick Notes > Hey, Where Have All The Ticks Gone?

Eventually, maybe the tick dies because it went unfed for so long. That's like how maybe I'm going to rope if I can't bang VanityFairee. As Pred wrote, "The reason I have not committed suicide by now is probably because I imbibe in a steady diet of fresh young pussy I acquire." The Predator's Manifesto

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
People keep saying, "Leucosticte has had an incredibly rich sexual history; he doesn't belong in the incelosphere."

That's like saying that a tick has been well-fed because in a period of a few years, it managed to find enough hosts to become an adult tick. People forget about all the dry spells the tick had to go through, where it would climb up on a blade of grass and just sit there all day long hoping for some rabbit or whatever to come through, and then at the end of the day, having to climb back down into a pile of damp leaves, having found nothing.

Most ticks can't really chase after hosts, even if they perceive some host cues (e.g. vibrations or exhalations); an animal full of delicious blood in its veins could pass right by and maybe the tick wouldn't be able to grab onto it. That's kinda like how, even if there's a chick on the forum, with a wonderful virgin pussy I'd like to be inside, I might not be able to snag her; look what happened with Pandoroux, for instance.

Blood meals are so scarce that the tick may sometimes go into a diapause where it's basically dormant, because it's unlikely any hosts will be coming by in the foreseeable future, or it's not worth going out into the heat of the day looking for one. That's like how my life is, where sometimes I basically go into a depression of boredom because nothing's going on and there are no chicks. TickEncounter Resource Center > Tick Notes > Hey, Where Have All The Ticks Gone?

Eventually, maybe the tick dies because it went unfed for so long. That's like how maybe I'm going to rope if I can't bang VanityFairee. As Pred wrote, "The reason I have not committed suicide by now is probably because I imbibe in a steady diet of fresh young pussy I acquire." The Predator's Manifesto
the clock is ticking!
the clock is ticking!
the clock is ticking!

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
My mom is also the tick; her doc says she's very tough, which is like a tick; it's really hard to kill a tick unless you stab it in just the right place

My mom's probably gonna live another 20 years, I'd say