Ragefuel I hate foids so much

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Foids are so stupid that i often think i am trapped in a matrix.

They cant even talk right there is no intent or understanding when they talk、 NPCs in other words.

I consider my self much better that the pieces of shit they date and fuck. My teeth are in mint condition i am fit not short great hair white.

Today a blonde cunt sat across me at the bus for half an hour. Later that day she came shopping where i work

I tried to engage in convo but she gave two word replays.
2 cunts that kissed their bf in front of me asked me how i am doing even though i have been ghosting them for almost a fucking year. They just cant get it.

Some sand nigger tried running me over with his jeep today but i was too fast for him.

Alot of people tried to kill me over my life
But here i am alive and leveled up by the day.

In the future shit will be different.
I will revenge kiss my sexbot at work in front of them and buy her beautiful cloth
And we will be together all the time and i
Will make sure her hair looks perfect and she will mog those wall hitting foids
And out live tyrone and stacys POS kids.

And we will travel to great places and post beach photos with her hugging and kissing me.

And the cucks will buy robogfs amd foids will have to work in the garbage and contruction and gardenning in the hot sun and will get moles all over from the sun.

Near

Wapanese
Robotic love dolls are the future. Or any well done sex doll for that matter... I have no shame on buying one in the future when I have job and the financial stability to do so.

Near

Wapanese
It's not my fault that I am raging with testosterone and limited by this society and its laws

Irvine

Towncel Alt
Banned
Troll
It's not my fault that I am raging with testosterone and limited by this society and its laws
Not my fault that my face causes people to instantly hate me, while not even being that ugly.

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Not my fault that my face causes people to instantly hate me, while not even being that ugly.
I feel the same. I think i look cool but foids are stupid and seek status money and violence

Irvine

Towncel Alt
Banned
Troll
I feel the same. I think i look cool but foids are stupid and seek status money and violence
See yourself in a photo, not a mirror.

Also yes even if you're a 6/10 but low status, you're fucked.

Irvine

Towncel Alt
Banned
Troll
The fuck is the differense between a photo and mirror?
A mirror can make you look more symmetrical. Heard many times in incel communites that you look worse in photos and it's more accurate, and I do look worse in photos. (my skull shape and eye area look more shitty)

GameDevWeeb

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
"we just hate foids because we are too autistic and ugly to get them" :soy:

but really most modern femoids are so superficial and materialistic that they are becomin unberable in always of life, the little shits are contantly ruining our hobbies to push their femminist bullshit, and voting for retarded stuff.