I know, you guys don't want me to kill myself because then the sites would go down

L

Leucosticte

Thing is, we never really got a lot of traffic, partly because a lot of people are like, "Oh my god, I can't hang out with that pedo or I'll look bad." Even in the incelosphere, I was mostly rejected; a lot of you are also people who were misfits at Incels.co.

Also, the Incels.co mods have had a hostile attitude toward us going back to December 2018, maybe out of some worry we would steal their traffic or create a contrary narrative to what they put forth. In fact, knajjd suggested I recruit from braincels. You have to pursue a certain strategy to do that, though, and I don't really have the patience.

At any rate, the site is not active enough that I could spend all day on here the way that knajjd spends all day on Incels.co. The majority of my time is unfilled. In fact, as I'm writing this, I'm the only user online.

This is a cool little club we have going on, but most of us seem suicidal anyway, so I don't really see the harm in killing myself. Probably what's going to happen is that Islam, or Vintologi, or some other cult -- whichever takes the more hardline stance with regard to foids, and has better meme potential, and more charismatic leaders (although that might not even be a necessity; how charismatic are the Muslims?) -- will take over, as western civilization crumbles. Either that, or a new Hitler will emerge to save the white race. But even Hitler relied somewhat on the church; NatSoc Germany was not totally secular.

These sites are to some extent a suicidal death cult, and it's my job to lead the way by example. I actually experience quite a bit of psychological pain, or at least dissatisfaction due to memories of all the stuff I've fucked up in life. I'd like to put an end to that. Daily reminder that death is the only way in which you can get rid of all obsessive thoughts and unpleasant memories for good | Incels - Involuntary Celibacy Discussion

You guys are just lingering at the bus stop. Maybe it's time to get a move on, but more likely you're mostly youngcels who still have a lot of years ahead of you of attempts to get laid and have a happy relationship. Maybe some of you will settle into the cuck life (even if you set out to avoid it if possible), while others will stay incel.

Either way, I've been attempting for 20 years to get into a decent situation and it hasn't happened, so I guess I'm fucked. I could hang around to be a housepet to my mom, but there's not a lot for us to do together; we can go to some wineries and movies and stuff, but she's actually getting to a point where she can't even walk all that well, plus I'm not really convinced there's a lot to see and do. Hollywood puts out a lot of crap, and how many wines can you really taste before you figure out which ones you like, which means you can just keep buying those without even visiting the winery?

What I'm really lacking in life is an inspiring and meaningful mission to pursue, beyond running a site that hardly anyone uses. Maybe one of you will accomplish something important, related to the incelosphere; actually, though, most of the community has congregated here lately. The other sites were not really all that successful, even though we tried to do a bit of cross-promotion.

What really needs to happen, is that the mainstream tech companies should stop with the censorship, and let you create whatever subreddits you want so that you don't even need my infrastructure. Till that happens, we're really fighting an uphill battle.

But there's not only that censorship; there's also self-censorship, as people try to fit in and not seem too perverted or violent or whatever. That's always going to limit the appeal of my sites, since as a pioneer, it's my role to be edgy and carry ideas to their logical conclusions. Eventually, though, maybe the pioneer gets tired of his work and sees there's not much left he can accomplish anyway.

This board is mostly just a cope; it's a pastime of people who are holding off on roping for whatever reason. Some have ambitious goals, but they're mostly alone; e.g. fukurou doesn't really have anyone who wants to talk much about the nuts and bolts of his AGI, inceptor doesn't have any fellow Muslims here, and adolf512 doesn't have anyone who really cares much about vintologi.

As for the site's mission, we haven't really gone all that hardcore weeb or yellowpill either, since Zesto left. So we're kinda missing that cultural tie.

So basically a large part of why we're here is that we have nowhere else to go. Also, here we avoid a few toxic elements like Bronzehawkattack (is he even around anymore?) But that ties into our having nowhere else to go, because in a lot of cases those toxic elements led to our departure from Incels.co.

I'm mostly a doer rather than a talker; when I have nothing left to do but kill myself, that's what I have to do, I think. We'll see how that goes.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is always something else to do besides kill yourself . You just need to find a purpose that keeps you gong it doesn't have be a great purpose it can be something simple.

fukurou

Diaper loving jew
Junior Deputy Under-Assistant Vice Sub-Weeb
מוטי ברסקי
What an attention whore
>your sites dont get much traffic
>therefore you want to kill yourself

Pffft

L

Leucosticte

What an attention whore
>your sites dont get much traffic
>therefore you want to kill yourself

Pffft
I'm looking for meaning in life; if I have sites that are providing value to people, that could be a source of meaning. The whole point is to distract me from my many depressing/discomfiting thoughts that I would otherwise have. If I can't find enough meaning to do that, then I kinda want to hang it up.

Is there something bad about being an attention whore, by the way? Part of the problem we've had around here is that the chicks haven't been big enough attention whores to want to show everyone their nudes. If you prefer the Trump presidency to what a Hillary administration would've been, maybe you can be thankful Trump too is kind of an attention whore, and sought at every turn to be in the spotlight.

But Trump is partly playing a character, for a superordinate goal. We all are.

Vergil

Otaku
Staff member
Mod
Shinigami
What an attention whore
Can't you take over, Fukurou?

Listen, I would do this myself, but I'm broke and have no way to pay for this site.

I want to start a site where my fantasy characters (a dual-wielding swordsman and his loli tomboy gf) are up on the banner, but I wouldn't know where to start in that regard.

Plus I would be censored due to the loli kek.

fukurou

Diaper loving jew
מוטי ברסקי
I'm looking for meaning in life; if I have sites that are providing value to people, that could be a source of meaning. The whole point is to distract me from my many depressing/discomfiting thoughts that I would otherwise have. If I can't find enough meaning to do that, then I kinda want to hang it up.

Is there something bad about being an attention whore, by the way? Part of the problem we've had around here is that the chicks haven't been big enough attention whores to want to show everyone their nudes. If you prefer the Trump presidency to what a Hillary administration would've been, maybe you can be thankful Trump too is kind of an attention whore, and sought at every turn to be in the spotlight.

But Trump is partly playing a character, for a superordinate goal. We all are.
All your wishes can be granted by AGI cross
Over to the dark side and help me build AGI
Skills

fukurou

Diaper loving jew
מוטי ברסקי
Can't you take over, Fukurou?

Listen, I would do this myself, but I'm broke and have no way to pay for this site.

I want to start a site where my fantasy characters (a dual-wielding swordsman and his loli tomboy gf) are up on the banner, but I wouldn't know where to start in that regard.

Plus I would be censored due to the loli kek.
He is just doing that drama queen act again.

I doubt you will follow through, you need a hobby, and you are normie, go out and get some friends/gf, it shouldn't be hard for you since you are neurotypical.

fukurou

Diaper loving jew
מוטי ברסקי
Wont you just end up cripling yourself in some way and forced to live like that till you age to death tho?