Not open for further replies.

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
Blackpilled

I made a new version of the old Blackpilled.net

V

Tactical Communist
When this forum closes down (after the admin ropes) I'll sign up.

Proboards (the service you are using) are the only ones that cencored me by shutting my forum down, all other free forum service providers have allowed my forums to exist.

V

Tactical Communist
Proboards (the service you are using) are the only ones that cencored me by shutting my forum down, all other free forum service providers have allowed my forums to exist.
What are the other free services?

Hopefully, Cheatbro will use one of those instead because I'm not getting censored. Absolutely not.

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
no, you did not
it sucks and i'm not touching it
I did make it, i'm the admin

If you don't want to join, that's fine, you don't have to be a dick

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Proboards is a piece of shit; they censor even people who aren't as objectionable as incels.

It's not really very easy in 2019 to have an incel site, unless it's so little-known that no one is going to bother taking it down; but even then, all it takes is one disgruntled dude to complain to the webhost because he doesn't agree with your moderation policy or whatever. That shit happens on Discord all the time, which is what makes that place so faggoty.

Anyway, we do need some more incel sites, that aren't run by me or Sarge, so probably the way forward is, we need to (1) get some funding, and (2) train some people in how to run these sites without having to rely on some organization like Proboards.

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
Proboards is a piece of shit; they censor even people who aren't as objectionable as incels.

It's not really very easy in 2019 to have an incel site, unless it's so little-known that no one is going to bother taking it down; but even then, all it takes is one disgruntled dude to complain to the webhost because he doesn't agree with your moderation policy or whatever. That shit happens on Discord all the time, which is what makes that place so faggoty.

Anyway, we do need some more incel sites, that aren't run by me or Sarge, so probably the way forward is, we need to (1) get some funding, and (2) train some people in how to run these sites without having to rely on some organization like Proboards.
Agreed.

SuperAdminBros

Banned for acting Jewish
So is knajjd going to be cool with advertising SuperCheatBros's site over at Incels.co, or will it be considered malicious?
The latter obviously lol

Status
Not open for further replies.