Story I take the blame for women not wanting to join this site anymore #Nudegate2019

I admit that it's entirely my fault for women not wanting to join.

Until recently, I never wanted them to.

But you have to admit: the odds of an Outlier showing up on ANY of these sites were astronomical at best.

Blackpill.is got lucky.

And that's only because of the scores of volcels out there on the blackpill moved the overton window to begin with.

They moved Heaven and Earth -- just so that one could be based enough to join this site unironically.

Come on, you have to see why I didn't want women here before now. If it hadn't been for Florelle, it would've been months (if not YEARS) before another woman would've seriously posted on this site on a regular basis.

(Without being a horrible person about it too, of course.)

So yes. Pray for more Outliers, but expect more of the same Bruisepilled Beckies to come trickling in at a snail's pace regardless of what happens.

I thought @Leucosticte was referring to me when he said women were too afraid to join this site.

I keep misinterpreting what you and he are saying all the time. Just like when I misunderstood what you said ten minutes ago about that thing I can't even remember you mentioning because I'm so tired.

Blame my low IQ and lack of sleep on this one. I'm thinking even less clearly than I usually do.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
I thought @Leucosticte was referring to me when he said women were too afraid to join this site.

I keep misinterpreting what you and he are saying all the time. Just like when I misunderstood what you said ten minutes ago about that thing I can't even remember you mentioning because I'm so tired.

Blame my low IQ and lack of sleep on this one. I'm thinking even less clearly than I usually do.
Hey, I don't know what I'm talking about half the time either tbh. I figured that if I use metaphors and ambiguous statements enough, people will just fill in the gaps with stuff, like King in OPM (just caught up with the online manga, actually). It's pretty interesting to see what people think you're saying; I guess interested in that sort of thing. Also am tired too gn have good sleep.

fuck 'em letem die
99.9 percent of the time, you'd be right.

This one time though, I cannot agree. She's got a good attitude that I've never seen from any other foid.

I hope no one scares her off of blackpill.is.

@Leucosticte

If anyone (towncel for example) gives her any grief, you should consider banning them.

Wouldn't want to lose that web traffic, would you?

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
That's just white knighting tbh...
If she can't take the heat and all that.
Yeah, up to a point. However, if it starts to annoy even the rest of us, that's a good time to intervene (like what happened with Surreal). Vanity vs. fukurou was funny banter; Vanity vs. Surreal just got to be annoying because he wasn't coming up with anything clever.

Come to think of it, Surreal is just an annoying douche in general. We need to get some smarter Jews like Moshe Feiglin up in here, if we're going to have them at all.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
Yeah, up to a point. However, if it starts to annoy even the rest of us, that's a good time to intervene (like what happened with Surreal). Vanity vs. fukurou was funny banter; Vanity vs. Surreal just got to be annoying because he wasn't coming up with anything clever.

Come to think of it, Surreal is just an annoying douche in general. We need to get some smarter Jews like Moshe Feiglin up in here, if we're going to have them at all.
Tbh it was quite funny because Surreal actually lost to her, which is pretty emasculating. Fukurou was just funny tbh that's all nice

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
I admit that it's entirely my fault for women not wanting to join.

Until recently, I never wanted them to.

But you have to admit: the odds of an Outlier showing up on ANY of these sites were astronomical at best.

Blackpill.is got lucky.

And that's only because of the scores of volcels out there on the blackpill moved the overton window to begin with.

They moved Heaven and Earth -- just so that one could be based enough to join this site unironically.

Come on, you have to see why I didn't want women here before now. If it hadn't been for Florelle, it would've been months (if not YEARS) before another woman would've seriously posted on this site on a regular basis.

(Without being a horrible person about it too, of course.)

So yes. Pray for more Outliers, but expect more of the same Bruisepilled Beckies to come trickling in at a snail's pace regardless of what happens.
din red. not one word

Impure fancies

Impure fancies

Impure fancies

Hebephebophilic レイプc

Impure fancies

99.9 percent of the time, you'd be right.

This one time though, I cannot agree. She's got a good attitude that I've never seen from any other foid.

I hope no one scares her off of blackpill.is.

@Leucosticte

If anyone (towncel for example) gives her any grief, you should consider banning them.

Wouldn't want to lose that web traffic, would you?
CrusadER

Impure fancies

White Knighting? No.

I swear, I never White Knight.

Vanitee deserved all the hate she got due to her attitude.

But florelle? Never said a bad word against us. None of us.

Not even against fukurou.

She's probably in favor of the sexbot project he's working on.