Story I take the blame for women not wanting to join this site anymore #Nudegate2019

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet

Impure fancies

Impure fancies

shit, everyone cool is banned at this point, i don't even want to go back there anymore
i miss looksmax, ritalincel, bretty, insomniac etc are there

Impure fancies

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
i thought you got banned for being IT
that was Knajjd bs, i had a argument with him in a PM, and he smeared me as an IT cuck "i was trying to infiltrate IT at the time, i was trying to see if could become a mod and fuck them by the inside"

Impure fancies

that was Knajjd bs, i had a argument with him in a PM, and he smeared me as an IT cuck "i was trying to infiltrate IT at the time, i was trying to see if could become a mod and fuck them by the inside"
did he finally admit that you weren't IT, also how did he find out about your IT account

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
did he finally admit that you weren't IT, also how did he find out about your IT account
nah, knajjd is a smart boy, he know i wasen't IT he probaly checked the join dates of each account, and i wasen't making a secret of that IT account, i was surprise the IT mods din't find me suspected, i was naive and din't think knajjd would use that as a opportunity to ban me

Impure fancies

nah, knajjd is a smart boy, he know i wasen't IT he probaly checked the join dates of each account, and i wasen't making a secret of that IT account, i was surprise the IT mods din't find me suspected, i was naive and din't think knajjd would use that as a opportunity to ban me
ngl, i spammed in offtopic on my own fucking thread. everyone does that i got 30% and im banned. i got ogred by master and go perma banned, he gave me a chance. he's actually a good mod. i hate knajjd so much

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
He knew that you weren't actually from IT, but I don't think he wanted you on the forum. You could have made a coherent ban appeal, though. I mean, your ban appeal was probably the worst I've ever seen no offence lol

I wrote out my reason for wanting to join in a spastic manner

Also I brought up trying to join a mgtow site (never heard of incels during that time) and people making fun of me for Kikeknighting (holding a candle for my oneitis) so, that might've also been a factor

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
I wrote out my reason for wanting to join in a spastic manner

Also I brought up trying to join a mgtow site (never heard of incels during that time) and people making fun of me for Kikeknighting (holding a candle for my oneitis) so, that might've also been a factor
You should probably stop thinking of females in a positive light, seeing as it seems to bring nothing but hurt.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
I know.

That's what all the other whores said too.

I can't stop it.

The only way that I can is if theres a regime change and I can join the new Schutzstaffcel and crack open some skulls whenever I'm on thot patrol.
It is a shame because all females are only into dominant guys. At least males have varied tastes.