I want to start a rabbit stream

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I was thinking, I could just upload vids to YouTube and mark them as private, and we could watch them on rabbit that way.

Should we use subbed or dubbed versions? The advantage of the dub is that if you're going to be typing during the film, you don't miss any important dialog.

Anyway, if there's a volunteer who wants to help me experiment with rabbit so we can get any tech difficulties ironed out before actually announcing a movie night, let me know.

You mean watch anime on rabb.it?
You can do that without Youtube. Also if you can't read subtitles a chat window and type you're a lost cause m8.

Father_Gascoigne

Blood Cursed Hunter, Nightmare Dweller
Super Mod
Good idea tbh.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
You mean watch anime on rabb.it?
You can do that without Youtube. Also if you can't read subtitles a chat window and type you're a lost cause m8.
How do you do it without YouTube or Hulu or something?

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
Is there a way to pause it and add commentary? Maybe you and some guys from here can destroy some femcunt's videos or comments.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Is there a way to pause it and add commentary? Maybe you and some guys from here can destroy some femcunt's videos or comments.
I dunno, did you want to host a stream one of these days?

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
AnimeFreak.tv
Gogoanime.io
These both work on rabb.it, just open a google tab and type them in to the url bar.
So it sounds like I can just watch every episode here: Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun at Gogoanime

It also sounds like everyone's most convenient time is around 6pm. So, maybe we should just do that, unless people want to push it back to 6:30 or something. What about tomorrow; can anyone show up around 5:30pm for a sound check, etc. given that I've never hosted rabbit before? Thanks.

Near

Wapanese
So it sounds like I can just watch every episode here: Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun at Gogoanime

It also sounds like everyone's most convenient time is around 6pm. So, maybe we should just do that, unless people want to push it back to 6:30 or something. What about tomorrow; can anyone show up around 5:30pm for a sound check, etc. given that I've never hosted rabbit before? Thanks.
It's super easy to set up. If you need help on anything let me know..