Serious I wish i was still vegan

I was vegan for two years but cant afford it anymore. Ive been non vegan for a few months and ive gotten sick multiple times already. When i was vegan i never got sick. Being vegan cost me two hundred vvtdollars a week tho. If i ever get money im going vegan again

I spent less money as a vegan, but I cooked everything myself or had my mom cook it for me.

I spent less money as a vegan, but I cooked everything myself or had my mom cook it for me.
Yea i thinking about getting organic peanut butter and bread tbh. Ive been so sick since eating meat and dairy again. Ive gotten the common cold twice this year already and as of rn, i have huge loads of clear mucus coming out my nose. When i was vegan i ate all the processed stuff thats why it was expensive. Whats some super cheap stuff you ate?? I need idea's if you can give me some itd be appreciated

Yea i thinking about getting organic peanut butter and bread tbh. Ive been so sick since eating meat and dairy again. Ive gotten the common cold twice this year already and as of rn, i have huge loads of clear mucus coming out my nose. When i was vegan i ate all the processed stuff thats why it was expensive. Whats some super cheap stuff you ate?? I need idea's if you can give me some itd be appreciated
I used to eat peanut butter but now I stick with whole peanuts because I don't have to eat them with bread. Canned white kidney beans and fava beans are really good with olive oil and lemon on top. Goat cheese and feta cheese aren't vegan but they're a lot better than cow cheese, and don't cause lactose intolerance. You can make home baked french fries by cutting some potatoes, and make salads with avocado, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, salt, and pepper. Whenever I feel hungry between meals I eat peanuts, some carrots, grapes, or strawberries. I also make sure to supplement with any vitamins I'm missing.

These noodles have a lot of protein in them, you can have them with the beans and salad. After I cook the noodles I bake them to make them crispy then add some olive oil on it.

https://www.amazon.com/Explore-Cuisine-Organic-Edamame-Spaghetti/dp/B01H4LBM54/
Screen Shot 2019-04-15 at 10.14.37 AM.png

I used to eat peanut butter but now I stick with whole peanuts because I don't have to eat them with bread. Canned white kidney beans and fava beans are really good with olive oil and lemon on top. Goat cheese and feta cheese aren't vegan but they're a lot better than cow cheese, and don't cause lactose intolerance. You can make home baked french fries by cutting some potatoes, and make salads with avocado, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, onion, salt, and pepper. Whenever I feel hungry between meals I eat peanuts, some carrots, grapes, or strawberries. I also make sure to supplement with any vitamins I'm missing.

These noodles have a lot of protein in them, you can have them with the beans and salad. After I cook the noodles I bake them to make them crispy and add olive oil on top.

https://www.amazon.com/Explore-Cuisine-Organic-Edamame-Spaghetti/dp/B01H4LBM54/
View attachment 4718
Thanks bro. Btw are you still vegan

oh ok. Well thanks again for the information. Also do you like chickpeas? I use to eat them with vegan mayo. There cheap to
They're good too, you can eat canned chickpeas with rice or get the humus dip to put anything you want in it.