Ragefuel I wish my mom was dead

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
She has given me and my dad years of abuse, and she's ruined my entire life. Stupid bitch just got through cussing me out and yelling at me over 1 bad minor grade I got. Fucking hate her with all of my heart, I hope she drops dead soon. She's the reason i'm incel and depressed.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
I know your feeling, my mother abadoned my father whilst he was in an incredibly vulnerable and depressed state. My father couldn't find any reason to live, I had to see him near-death on a hospital bed suffering from an intententional drug OD suicide attempt. My continued existence is pretty much the only thing he lives for now as a lonely man living by himself with nobody but me to keep him company, the only reason I haven't roped yet is because the selfishness of removing the only thing he values left from his life is too much of a burden for me to handle.

My mother does nothing but berate me on a regular basis, she's outwardly mocked me for suffering from depression.

But, her death wouldn't be much of a liability or an asset.

I know your feeling, my mother abadoned my father whilst he was in an incredibly vulnerable and depressed state. My father couldn't find any reason to live, I had to see him near-death on a hospital bed suffering from an intententional drug OD suicide attempt. My continued existence is pretty much the only thing he lives for now as a lonely man living by himself with nobody but me to keep him company, the only reason I haven't roped yet is because the selfishness of removing the only thing he values left from his life is too much of a burden for me to handle.

My mother does nothing but berate me on a regular basis, she's outwardly mocked me for suffering from depression.

But, her death wouldn't be much of a liability or an asset.
Damn.. I feel you.