If Pandoroux is really a girl, what should be done to her?

?

• Ban her from Weebs.fun

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Grab her by the hair and drag her into my basement

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Bitch-slap her across the face HARD till she's knocked senseless

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Put my hand up her shirt, grope her, and squeeze her tits hard till she cries out in pain

• Rip her shirt and bra off so forcefully her boobs bounce around

• Bite her tits HARD till she shrieks and starts crying, and her flesh is full of deep bite marks

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Shove my hands down her pants, grab her pussy, smile, and say, "This is mine"

• When she tries to resist, punch her in the gut and knock the wind out of her

• Kick her when she's doubled over in pain

• When she falls down, kick her again savagely till she's whimpering & trying to cover her head

• Force her to her feet, and bend her over the bed

• Rip her pants down

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Spank her hard, till she's bruised severely all over her ass and upper legs

• Suddenly shove my fingers up her ass, making her spasm as she goes "Oh" in surprise, pain,& pleasure

• Tie her up

• レイプ her hard, till she orgasms against her will

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Impregnate her

• Put my dick up her ass and then put it in her mouth, and make her taste and swallow her own shit

• Make her lick my ass

• Keep her chained up in the basement

• Beat the shit out of her whenever I get mad and feel like punching something

• After she gives birth to our レイプ-daughter, have our daughter suck my cock clean after sex w/her mom

• レイプ, sodomize, and physically and sexually torture our daughter too, right in front of her

• When her daughter cries to be fed, suck on her tits and drink all her milk till there's nothing left

• Strangle her to death while I'm fucking her, and then dismember and dispose of her corpse

• Market the resulting snuff film via Incels.is banner ads

• Just leave her alone &treat her with respect;girls are humans too! No wonder u incels can't get laid

• Total voters

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
I'd like to take this opportunity to give a description of some users on this site, or just in the incel community in general.

@Anonymous MG: Some asshole who writes poetry to seem smart to others, makes overly meta jokes nobody actually laughs at, and has what has to be the edgiest signature and profile picture combination in the entire forum.

@feminismiscancer: what I would be like, had I stayed on the zoophiliac route of life until 40.

@SuperCheatBros: Gets called out by white incels for being black, in spite of black being arguably the worst incel race besides Curries

@Leucosticte: 900% watches CP, is an expert at avoiding the FBI

@Sarge: Not actually an incel, hosts a MGTOW YouTube channel with regular uploads.

@knajjd: That one guy who always asks to be mod on a Minecraft server, and if he ever gets it he tries to ban everyone.

@Pandoroux: Uses Chegg, has a huge ego and thinks teasing virgins on the internet is a productive thing to do with her time. Most likely has a superiority complex, will eventually get raped at some point.

@Weed: Wannabe Ritalincel who has been identified as a non-incel by the community

@Blackpilled-normies: Most are actually just people posting for shits and giggles, the few that truly sympathize aren't all that credible.

@Foids: Should be sold at your local Walmart, 30 silvers

Last edited:

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
I'd like to take this opportunity to give a description of some users on this site, or just in the incel community in general.

@Anonymous MG: Some asshole who writes poetry to seem smart to others, makes overly meta jokes nobody actually laughs at, and has what has to be the edgiest signature and profile picture combination in the entire forum.

@feminismiscancer: what I would be like, had I stayed on the zoophiliac route of life until 40.

@SuperCheatBros: Gets called out by white incels for being black, in spite of black being arguably the worst incel race besides Curries

@Leucosticte: 900% watches CP, is an expert at avoiding the FBI

@Sarge: Not actually an incel, has an MGTOW YouTube channel.

@knajjd: That one guy who always asks to be mod on a Minecraft server, and if he ever gets it he tries to ban everyone.

@Pandoroux: Uses Chegg, has a huge ego and thinks teasing virgins on the internet is a productive thing to do with her time.

@Weed: Wannabe Ritalincel who has been identified as a non-incel by the community

@Blackpilled-normies: Most are actually just people posting for shits and giggles, the few that truly sympathize aren't all that credible.

@Foids: Should be sold at your local Walmart, 30 silvers
Tbh but I don't get shit for being black, just young

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Tbh but I don't get shit for being black, just young
I've seen people credit the BBC meme before, I just thought it would sound better than "Kointo, but younger"

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Bonus:

@Robtical that guy you think probably posts more than he does looking at his account on multiple websites, but you more or less rarely see their posts in threads.