I'm glad the faggy like system has been disabled.

Father_Gascoigne

Blood Cursed Hunter, Nightmare Dweller
Super Mod
:johnsonnod::johnsonnod::johnsonnod::johnsonnod::johnsonnod::johnsonnod::johnsonnod::johnsonnod::johnsonnod::johnsonnod:

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
I took it down myself because I was disappointed you didn't reply to my Bloodborne collection and instead just liked it, if you want to know the real reason.

Figures someone that likes Gascoigne would consider it gay.

Personality wise I'm more of a Djura.

The Ashen Hunter

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Sometimes I just want to passively like something rather than reply, but I'll get used to the new system, I guess.

Father_Gascoigne

Super Mod
I took it down myself because I was disappointed you didn't reply to my Bloodborne collection and instead just liked it, if you want to know the real reason.

Figures someone that likes Gascoigne would consider it gay.

Personality wise I'm more of a Djura.

The Ashen Hunter
I expected you to feel that way and I haven't forgotten about it. I wasn't gonna reply to it, I was in fact going to make a thread and tribute to your bloodborne post, I just couldn't think of a good response as my mind is occupied with a bunch of other shit besides this forum. I'll make a thread soon explaining the hunter role as we know it to everyone so that it maybe easier for them to understand instead of calling it autistic.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
I expected you to feel that way and I haven't forgotten about it. I wasn't gonna reply to it, I was in fact going to make a thread and tribute to your bloodborne post, I just couldn't think of a good response as my mind is occupied with a bunch of other shit besides this forum. I'll make a thread soon explaining the hunter role as we know it to everyone so that it maybe easier for them to understand instead of calling it autistic.
Thank you.

I don't have anyone else to talk to about how much I love Bloodborne.

I feel as if I am a hunter, and my life is the nightmare. I'm just trying to escape so I can be freed and released to the waking world. Which would be ascension.

You're the only person who could appreciate this, which is why I was so glad you joined this site.

Please take as much time as you need and PM me when the thread is up. I look forward to it.

Father_Gascoigne

Super Mod
Thank you.

I don't have anyone else to talk to about how much I love Bloodborne.

I feel as if I am a hunter, and my life is the nightmare. I'm just trying to escape so I can be freed and released to the waking world. Which would be ascension.

You're the only person who could appreciate this, which is why I was so glad you joined this site.

Please take as much time as you need and PM me when the thread is up. I look forward to it.
I will PM you soon enough. Forgive me if simply liking your post came of as rude. You can reinstate the like system as @Ellie wants.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
I will PM you soon enough. Forgive me if simply liking your post came of as rude. You can reinstate the like system as @Ellie wants.
I don't want it, you're right it is gay. It is as gay as CFL's new name @Ellie

Don't feel sorry because to be rude you would've ignored it. I did want to know your opinion though and you will go beyond that and provide me your philosophy on Bloodborne like I have given you mine and I look forward to reading it.

Father_Gascoigne

Super Mod
I don't want it, you're right it is gay. It is as gay as CFL's new name @Ellie

Don't feel sorry because to be rude you would've ignored it. I did want to know your opinion though and you will go beyond that and provide me your philosophy on Bloodborne like I have given you mine and I look forward to reading it.
Indeed, its quite interesting, JFL @Ellie and his likes.

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet