Soy Im gonna try to get an interview with thenosequitorshow tbh to get traffic to this site.

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
They recently have done a few interviews with incels (catfishman and serge) and I am hoping to use this as a way to statusmaxx and bring more users to this site.

The biggest problem is I'm a nobody and there really isn't any point of them talking to me,so maybe nathan pedoson would be better suited for this.

Maybe if I write in my email that I'm a mod or maybe just call myself joint owner on a new up and coming incel site that is led by pedophile congress hopeful sir nate the great they will be more inclined to do it.

If I ever did get an interview I would just act like an autistic nigger throughout,
I'm pretty good with speaking and I'm not a mumbling idiot like cfm,serge or even nathan.

There's no point in train to be reasonable as people hate us and always will,look at the comments of cfm vid

All just normie platitudes,it is best just to act like an funny troll edgelord while simultaneously speaking logically.

but tbh nathan should just do it.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
That's a good idea but please don't say "incels only want validation, and they'd marry and betabux a used landwhale." Remember we'll only marry young non-promiscuous virgins, and all other women are only pump and dump worthy. That would twist the soy out their tits.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
That's a good idea but please don't say "incels only want validation, and they'd marry and betabux a used landwhale." Remember we'll only marry young non-promiscuous virgins, and all other holes are only pump and dump worthy. That would twist the soy out their tits.
I know there's a meme that 30- or 35-year-old foids want marriage, but do they even really care that much anymore about it, or is it usually men that are trying to slap a ring on it out of their primitive instinct to want to own a foid?

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
Catcishman fucked it. Serge did a good job. Nathan is the biggest clickbait since Hitler did 9/11 gone sexual so they'd love him, but he's not exactly the kind of image I'd like of incels ngl.

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
Catcishman fucked it. Serge did a good job. Nathan is the biggest clickbait since Hitler did 9/11 gone sexual so they'd love him, but he's not exactly the kind of image I'd like of incels ngl.
It doesn't matter what any incel says or does,they will always hate us,May aswell j ist be a caricature but with nathan its not eeven an act,
If he could be less autistic than his other irl interviews it would be hilarious.

The interview he did with this YouTube a while ago can't remember the name,but he was pretty funny on that.

I'm surprised he hast done more public interviews,like he clearly doesn't give a single fuck.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
He will be absolutely destroyed and strawmanned by the feminist if they do any research at all. All of his points will be disregarded because of the things he's said.

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
That's a good idea but please don't say "incels only want validation, and they'd marry and betabux a used landwhale." Remember we'll only marry young non-promiscuous virgins, and all other holes are only pump and dump worthy. That would twist the soy out their tits.
If I ever did get an interview I would just act like er 2.0 in hopes of getting a female stalker from status maxxing not even kidding.

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
He will be absolutely destroyed and strawmanned by the feminist if they do any research at all. All of his points will be disregarded because of the things he's said.
Not really,they would just repeat the same bluepill garbage that were used to and he wolid trigger the fuck out if tens of thousands of normies,

Um so nathan,it says here that u wanna fuck 1yos is this true?
Uh..well...mayb not like 1yo but 1 and half...2yos I think it should be up to the father.
Boom 1000new members.

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator
I know there's a meme that 30- or 35-year-old foids want marriage, but do they even really care that much anymore about it, or is it usually men that are trying to slap a ring on it out of their primitive instinct to want to own a foid?
Slapping a ring on a foid means she owns you, not the other way. She can cheat and take all your money, nothing about marriage gives a man the upper hand in anything.
If I ever did get an interview I would just act like er 2.0 in hopes of getting a female stalker from status maxxing not even kidding.
If you can fake that it would be hilarious.

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
Slapping a ring on a foid means she owns you, not the other way. She can cheat and take all your money, nothing about marriage gives a man the upper hand in anything.

If you can fake that it would be hilarious.
Haha y..yeah fake it :astolfosmug:

Robtical

Weeaboo
Administrator

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I was invited there once but I declined because my mom was wanting me to not do any more podcasts.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Yeah, but men who haven't been fucked over yet assume it won't happen to them because they're special and their girl is special.

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
They're fucking assholes, they said that I was "one less annoyance" Sarge had to deal with when I RT'd them and said I left the forum

Mainländer

Weeaboo
Super Mod
I actually don't always do well in interviews where I have to think on my feet.
I think I would do well in an interview like that. Since they interviewed non-native speakers like Serge before, maybe they could give me a chance.

But I need a mic.

leftyincel

Weeb
Cool Ass Dude
what left is there to talk about on there?

I think I would do well in an interview like that. Since they interviewed non-native speakers like Serge before, maybe they could give me a chance.

But I need a mic.
I'd +1 any mod/admin on this new incel forum network of rgif, jbcel, truecel, and so on.

Mainlander would be interesting to see because we all know they'd say that somehow being attracted to girls is wrong and you should feel bad.