Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
Since they're only allowed to operate on foreign soil.

Either way I told my college administration, family members, and people here about what's been going on and the only reason I've not been locked up in the nut hut is because I've shown them all proof.

I also have dead-drops in multiple locations (including with a famous NYC attorney I have on retainer whose been debriefed and ready to take this case should I be apprehended).

I'll be making a "check-in thread" on here while I'm in Japan so if anything happens to me there'd be a record of it.

I've watched too many movies/tv-shows/animes/documentaries.

I know what to do in these kinds of situations.

L

Leucosticte

Since they're only allowed to operate on foreign soil.

Either way I told my college administration, family members, and people here about what's been going on and I've shown them all proof.

I also have dead-drops in multiple locations (including with a famous NYC attorney I have on retainer whose been debriefed and ready to take this case should I be apprehended).

I'll be making a "check-in thread" on here while I'm in Japan so if anything happens to me there'd be a record of it.

I've watched too many movies/tv-shows/animes/documentaries.

I know what to do in these kinds of situations.
You're going to end up like Epstein, hanging yourself on suicide watch.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
Impossible. Epstein was an idiot and never set up any counter-measures/deterrences.

I already told the President of Student Services (who I was referred to after I told the President of Campus Police that the CIA was going to kill me while I was in Japan) that I would never kill myself and if I ended up "suiciding" it was the CIA.

I also have this written down in my dead-drops.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
If I was killed my parents and lawyer would go straight to the press.

It'd be the biggest story of the year.

You'd never get away with it.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
That's what they said about Epstein and the media already forgot about him.
Screenshot_2019-10-08-14-43-03.png

What is the explanation for being on my fourth phone number (the fourth one was even transferred in from another carrier as part of a new line being opened with the original line with the prior three numbers terminated) and to constantly receive messages from dozens of numbers I've blocked for a "Lisa" since the day I first quit Weebs.fun

L

Leucosticte

The "Gm." stands for grandmaster; they're stressing that while you may be a Grandmaster at this spy game domestically, they are the World Championship contenders who are ready to swoop when you cross that international border.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
you told ur college admin and family that u admin multiple incel forums?
Yeah I even gave them Nathan Larson's (@Leucosticte ) name.

That way if the CIA kills me everyone would know. I specifically told them I wouldn't kill myself or if I die in any "accident" that this is why.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude

AsianBoss

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Cool Ass Dude
Zesto, please tell me...

What do you believe are the chances of you getting away from the CIA or feds or just the outcome?
What ending would this most likely be if you can do what you can?
Remember this is Ultra-Nightmare difficulty, so that means there's permadeath.

• Best ending: Scot free, you ascend in Japan, Incels.co is screwed or your enemies get justice
  • Good ending: Some struggle or minor harassment, but you make it, CIA leaves you alone, you can go try to ascend in Japan
  • Neutral Ending: The same stuff that's going on right now will keep happening for a while, and you'll live in uncertainty.
  • Bad Ending: Harassment gets worse, you get possibly arrested or other legal shit happens
  • Worst ending: You are murdered, PSL is dead, and we are all potentially screwed (and for no reason) by either your enemies or even the feds.

Zesto

King of PSL(T)
Administrator
Super Admin
J-Pop Idol
Mod
Shinigami
Cool Ass Dude
  • Best ending: Scot free, you ascend in Japan, Incels.co is screwed or your enemies get justice
90% chance

• Good ending: Some struggle or minor harassment, but you make it, CIA leaves you alone, you can go try to ascend in Japan
I definately will ascend so cross this one out.

• Neutral Ending: The same stuff that's going on right now will keep happening for a while, and you'll live in uncertainty.
Naw, past those days. I'm too powerful now.

• Bad Ending: Harassment gets worse, you get possibly arrested or other legal shit happens
I already have a lawyer and he told me I did nothing wrong. He knows all about the sites, what happened, and what I did. I also gave him an archive to hold onto incase I get raided (or murdered).

He'll take the case and get me out of it. He'll probably be able to get me a nice settlement too if they try this once I'm exonerated.

• Worst ending: You are murdered, PSL is dead, and we are all potentially screwed (and for no reason) by either your enemies or even the feds.
10% chance of this happening.

I'll be setting up a dead drop with @ThrowAway1 should this happen so he can continue the sites.

From that point on I need you and the others to spread the story everywhere so they don't get away with it.

We will know when I am in Japan. If I was going to get taken out it would be there or they would've already done it here. That's why I had to come home so early last time, I was so scared.

This time though I've become an underground kingpin. They can't just quietly take me out.

AsianBoss

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Cool Ass Dude
90% chance

I definately will ascend so cross this one out.

Naw, past those days. I'm too powerful now.

I already have a lawyer and he told me I did nothing wrong. He knows all about the sites, what happened, and what I did. I also gave him an archive to hold onto incase I get raided (or murdered).

He'll take the case and get me out of it. He'll probably be able to get me a nice settlement too if they try this once I'm exonerated.

10% chance of this happening.

I'll be setting up a dead drop with @ThrowAway1 should this happen so he can continue the sites.

From that point on I need you and the others to spread the story everywhere so they don't get away with it.

We will know when I am in Japan. If I was going to get taken out it would be there or they would've already done it here. That's why I had to come home so early last time, I was so scared.

This time though I've become an underground kingpin. They can't just quietly take me out.
That's awesome!
Get the feds to finally fuck off, ascend in Japan, and we watch Incels.co burn down and this whole incel hysteria will eventually completely die.
This is a sweet victory for the LT Crew and my inner circle.

L

Leucosticte

Zesto, please tell me...

What do you believe are the chances of you getting away from the CIA or feds or just the outcome?
What ending would this most likely be if you can do what you can?
Remember this is Ultra-Nightmare difficulty, so that means there's permadeath.

The end of your life draws near, @Zesto Dragon