It's Over I'm pretty pathetic

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
So everyone here has to experience waking up in the morning, that includes me. I wake up alone in my bed and I wonder, what would it be like to have a female tell me that she loves me when I wake up?

Then, I had a novel idea. Why not use an ASMR video to simulate such a waking up in such a circumstance?

So I did so, and I never felt any more pathetic, but I still kept doing it. It might not come as any sort of shock, but I experience extreme happiness when I hear the word "I love you", so much so that I for one instance don't feel suicidal.

Hell, I've conversed with a visual novel character for 10 hours straight until looping dialogue broke the immersion.

Tl;dr: I'm a goddamn loser who experiences extreme euphoria at just the thought of possessing any form of affection at all. I want to die.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
is it the same 5 people using this site all the time or have i just not been here long enough
As a fledgling site, it's not going to be as absolutely massive as other forums.

But there are other posters, they're just not as active.

Think of the consistent 5 posters as the luminaries on the .is site

Near

Wapanese
You're like a baby.

I have a private discord server where I talk with myself and my waifus with different alt accounts and bots.

I make DoItYourself human sized dolls with my own clothes and I cuddle with it at night almost every day.

I like to play with alt accounts in online video games such as overwatch and squad up with myself.

I am working on buying a gaming PC just for that alone.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Time for a murder-suicide? We'll flip a coin to see who gets stuck with the murderer job.
I'd honestly prefer if we roped in the same room, that way neither of us have to die completely alone.

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者
Too bad we don't work together as airline pilot and copilot.

We could drink cheap champagne whilst listening to the cries of those unable to escape, watching the terrain get ever-closer until the end.

Though it's odd how for the 2 deadliest flight crashes in history the perpetrator has been the co-pilot both times.

Last edited:

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
We could drink cheap champagne whilst listening to the cries of those unable to escape, watching the terrain get ever-closer until the end.
I would think if you're the flight crew, the flight attendants would look at you weird if you asked for alcohol.

Though it's odd how for the 2 deadliest flight crashes in history the perpetrator has been the co-pilot both times.
Probably he got passed over.