Imagine if Japanese women were like Filipinas,

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
in that they had such intense white fever that they would just open their legs to let any white guy impregnate them, without any expectation of commitment. I know it's kinda degenerate but that's the closest we can get these days to living out some kind of harem fantasy (a harem being a bunch of girls who give themselves fully to you). The Mormon way would be superior, though, in terms of having potential to raise quality children.

I feel like getting some girls pregnant.

Last edited:

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
I love all Asian women, they are truly the best creations on this planet.

They are all unique and have something to offer.

Filipina woman are nice, they have Japanese like faces, but dark skin yet as a result go crazy for light skinned guys.

I hope to be able to meet many different kinds of Asian women in my life and learning their nuances and what sets them apart from each other first hand.

But keep in mind as the Asian century progresses and the western countries continue to decline, qualify of life and living standards in SEA will go up and they will soon become personality wise more like Japanese / Taiwanese / Korean etc.. Asian women from developed countries and thus have the same scrutiny said women have of men.

So I say enjoy it while it lasts, I do not foresee this situation remaining for the following generation.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
But keep in mind as the Asian century progresses and the western countries continue to decline, qualify of life and living standards in SEA will go up and they will soon become personality wise more like Japanese / Taiwanese / Korean etc.. Asian women from developed countries and thus have the same scrutiny said women have of men.

So I say enjoy it while it lasts, I do not foresee this situation remaining for the following generation.
Nah, by the time they catch up to the west, the west will have moved even further beyond them. They can't catch up to Japan or Korea without Japanese or Korean genetics.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
Nah, by the time they catch up to the west, the west will have moved even further beyond them. They can't catch up to Japan or Korea without Japanese or Korean genetics.
The west does not have a future. The only thing propping it up is the current white majorities but in a generation that will evaporate.

The future of white countries is that of Latin America, corrupt, despotic, hellholes with a massive brown and poor underclass and a few white and Asian people running the show from the top echelons of society.

I have faith in them.

Japan's future is even brighter, their qualify of living will skyrocket to levels unknown and unfathomable as their population shrinks, property prices go down, there is more space and freedom, less competition.

That is providing they do not cave to external forces that would see them engage in demographic replacement in the vein of the failed economic policy of unlimited growth at the cost of their own people and future as white countries have done.

The notion all Filipinas are whores and want white Americans is greatly over exaggerated. Lower class Filipinas are like that because they live in a society that keeps them down. If you are drowning in the sea, you will grab any life raft you can to stay a float. The caste system causes Filipinos with darker skin to be discriminated against. You would rarely see a light skin Filipina with a foreigner.
On the flip side, Filipinos are very family oriented and those raised in devoted families stay married. (My mom being the exception)

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Lower class Filipinas are like that because they live in a society that keeps them down.
Their middle class is the equivalent of our American lower class though, with the exception that they're usually better-educated (on paper, anyway; in practice, their high school ends at like age 16 so no wonder they go to college).

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
The notion all Filipinas are whores and want white Americans is greatly over exaggerated. Lower class Filipinas are like that because they live in a society that keeps them down. If you are drowning in the sea, you will grab any life raft you can to stay a float. The caste system causes Filipinos with darker skin to be discriminated against. You would rarely see a light skin Filipina with a foreigner.
On the flip side, Filipinos are very family oriented and those raised in devoted families stay married. (My mom being the exception)
Yes it is a shame that even I have such thoughts upon first reading your post about how successful I would be to have sex with a light skinned Filipina.

I still think the dark ones are cute.

I do think I can pull off a "higher tier" one though.

But that is not to say much of me but more so my competition, short Filipinos and fat middle aged balding Americans and other assorted westerners.

I do feel bad thinking of Asian women in this way as some being better or worse simply because of the shades of their skin but that I guess is just intrinsic human nature and most people are like this.

Their middle class is the equivalent of our American lower class though, with the exception that they're usually better-educated (on paper, anyway; in practice, their high school ends at like age 16 so no wonder they go to college).
That is a good point, even Japanese degrees are not respected.

American degrees are the #1 most respected and powerful in the world, with a few western countries (not even all of them) and the rest may as well be worthless scraps of paper, though I'm sure have value in their home countries.

Light skin Filipinas have no qualms with foreigners, and they love Americans, Koreans, and Japanese. I am a 7/10 white man on my best days and I had my way with a half Japenese Filipina model that was a 10/10 with 100k instagram followers. It made no sense to me. I do not believe a woman of her status or looks would have considered me in most other nations.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
Administrator
J-Pop Idol
Light skin Filipinas have no qualms with foreigners, and they love Americans, Koreans, and Japanese. I am a 7/10 white man on my best days and I had my way with a half Japenese Filipina model that was a 10/10 with 100k instagram followers. It made no sense to me. I do not believe a woman of her status or looks would have considered me in most other nations.
3997.JPG

Let me give my warm welcome to this site and my assurances that you may feel free to share all your experiences.