Serious Incels.is will eventually die and so will Anti-Incel communities

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
Because of knajjd and Sarge's tyranny. People clearly hate them and I won't give up! I was able to get my Twitter friends on our side and Inquisitor might side with us. I will never give up. I will never give in. I will fight the enemy and slay it. It's time to put finally put this incel shit down for good. They all hate Judas Sarge joining with Non Sequitor. They just don't have anywhere to escape. IncelTears will burn and fold when incels aren't relevant anymore. Normies and men are waking up. I hereby declare war.....

On Degeneracy!!!

YOUR EMPIRE IS FOLDING, TWINK!!! IT NEVER BEGAN!!!

knajjdkink.jpeg

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
Banned for acting Jewish
gr82388_created.png

I don't if Incel.is will die but I do think that it will continue to decline in popularity and that other sites to become viable alternatives to it. I also think that there will always be some anti-incels around.

incels.is will die off
in a couple years incel sites in general will die off, and the users that are friends with other users will stay in touch of course

Griffith

I'm only here to die.
U guys r my only source of socialization outside of work

leftyincel

Weeb
Cool Ass Dude
incels.is will die off
in a couple years incel sites in general will die off, and the users that are friends with other users will stay in touch of course
These things take decade long increments. Alanas derivative boards were dominant for a decade, then love-shy.com for a decade, now the Reddit derivative forums. We are on the third arc, the Reddit derivatives. The arc should end between now and 2027 imo.

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
I think we can surpass their site.
they are banning people left and right, just a matter of time before they become irrelevant

Irvine

Towncel Alt
Banned
Troll
It will die very slowly, since every user that isn't bluepilled will be banned by knajjd.