LOL insoniamic is banned, ritalinbot is banned, brettyboy is banned JFL

I tried to get accout approved while being away from home (used wifi) got rejected twice from that IP.

I will try again later, write a longer story next.

Maybe the saw i was from sweden and concluded "he is not incel".

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
I tried to get accout approved while being away from home (used wifi) got rejected twice from that IP.

I will try again later, write a longer story next.

Maybe the saw i was from sweden and concluded "he is not incel".
it's getting harder to get account aproved there lol, plus everyone being banned

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
Yeah, it makes me wonder, if they're banning everyone (and thereby destroying the site), why do they give a fuck if we sully their reputation, @RegisterUserName ?
i'm still surprise that website is not dying, it's like a croackroach

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Basically what they've given you is a life sentence with possibility for parole. That's kind of a shitty system because you have to go before a parole board and make your case, and you have no way to really prove that you would be a good member because you haven't had a chance to be a member during those six months. So they're gonna base it off of, e.g., stuff you say on other sites (like this one) and then say, "Oh, you have a shitty attitude" or maybe if you hold your tongue for six months and then really kiss their butts when it's time to make your appeal, they may or may not let you come back.

It's just not a system that treats people with dignity and respect. This is why parole was abolished in most jurisdiction in the U.S. It just isn't fair to defendants to not let them know what their future holds. It's better to say, "Okay, you're going to be punished with x number of years" and then you finish your x number of years and you're done. Or, an even better system is to actually bring offender and victim together and have a chat and talk about what needs to be done to fix the situation, so that possibly you don't even need to be punished; but when I got banned and approached Serge for a one-on-one chat about my ban, he said it was a group decision and it wouldn't be appropriate for him to converse about it, and I could just file a ban appeal if I was dissatisfied.

Yeah, that's gonna do a lot of good, I'm sure they'll take that into careful consideration and not present a distorted, misleading narrative with cherry-picked facts in their post denying the ban appeal and shutting down the thread so I can't make any rebuttal.
Fap.gif

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
Basically what they've given you is a life sentence with possibility for parole. That's kind of a shitty system because you have to go before a parole board and make your case, and you have no way to really prove that you would be a good member because you haven't had a chance to be a member during those six months. So they're gonna base it off of, e.g., stuff you say on other sites (like this one) and then say, "Oh, you have a shitty attitude" or maybe if you hold your tongue for six months and then really kiss their butts when it's time to make your appeal, they may or may not let you come back.

It's just not a system that treats people with dignity and respect. This is why parole was abolished in most jurisdiction in the U.S. It just isn't fair to defendants to not let them know what their future holds. It's better to say, "Okay, you're going to be punished with x number of years" and then you finish your x number of years and you're done. Or, an even better system is to actually bring offender and victim together and have a chat and talk about what needs to be done to fix the situation, so that possibly you don't even need to be punished; but when I got banned and approached Serge for a one-on-one chat about my ban, he said it was a group decision and it wouldn't be appropriate for him to converse about it, and I could just file a ban appeal if I was dissatisfied.

Yeah, that's gonna do a lot of good, I'm sure they'll take that into careful consideration and not present a distorted, misleading narrative with cherry-picked facts in their post denying the ban appeal and shutting down the thread. View attachment 5031
their justice system make medievial courts look like the epitome of justice

BrettyBoy

Blackpilled.

Yeah, that's gonna do a lot of good, I'm sure they'll take that into careful consideration and not present a distorted, misleading narrative with cherry-picked facts in their post denying the ban appeal and shutting down the thread so I can't make any rebuttal. View attachment 5031
I can live with being banned anyway. Always other forums to use.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
Ngl it does have advantages being on the largest one, but it's also nice to have a smaller, more intimate community. It's like big city vs. small town life. It's kinda nice to have access to both.
high iq, you din't get bored on the .co but there was constant stress of being banned

here it's quite hard to get banned, but there isn't a lot of traffic