Is there anyone here who would actually make a move on a chick if they had the opportunity?

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
I don't mean just randomly PM'ing some broad and being like "send nudes" and then if she doesn't respond favorably, being like, "See, all these bitches are the same." (I don't even consider that a really serious attempt to score nudes; it's like the dude is just trying to get blown out by making a token attempt with no finesse.)

I mean, actually trying to hit on a girl in a way that she might actually be receptive to, and meet up with her IRL and try to make something happen.

I saw a situation happen recently where a dude was like, "I can't hit on that girl because she lives thousands of miles away." Then another chick showed up who lives a lot closer, and he was still like, "Nah," which showed distance had nothing to do with it. I'm not gonna name any names, but @RegisterUserName knows who I'm talking about.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
nah, i don't have much hopes with foids at this point, most people here have zero hopes of even getting laid, and they are like "if i find a foid that lives near me i will totaly fuck her" but when a real foid shows "nah, she is just a roastie".

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
nah, i don't have much hopes with foids at this point, most people here have zero hopes of even getting laid, and they are like "if i find a foid that lives near me i will totaly fuck her" but when a real foid shows "nah, she is just a roastie".
That's not even an excuse if she's a young virgin, though.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
yeah, i think it's more a confidence thing, i was rejected so many time i don't even bother anymore, a guy wilth a 4/10 foid with a tolerable perosonality is "better than nothing" , foids don't think like that.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
yeah, i think it's more a confidence thing, i was rejected so many time i don't even bother anymore, a guy wilth a 4/10 foid with a tolerable perosonality is "better than nothing" , foids don't think like that.
Yeah, and even if you haven't always gotten rejected, it's still possible to have some negative experiences later that will destroy your confidence and leave you just wanting to call it quits. On the other hand, if a girl flashes some nudes and starts being sweet, it can whip up desire, so then the two (desire vs. discouragement) end up at war with each other; but I think the demoralization tends to win in the end. We've got a whole society working against us, which produces a strong desire to just LDAR, because it's hard to fight against that kind of current.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
Yeah, and even if you haven't always gotten rejected, it's still possible to have some negative experiences later that will destroy your confidence and leave you just wanting to call it quits. On the other hand, if a girl flashes some nudes and starts being sweet, it can whip up desire, so then the two (desire vs. discouragement) end up at war with each other; but I think the demoralization tends to win in the end. We've got a whole society working against us, which produces a strong desire to just LDAR, because it's hard to fight against that kind of current.
even if a girl start being sweet to me and fleshing nudes, i simply woun't be able to belive it and rationalize it's some troll trying to fool me>
it's not only the countless rejections, it's that this world also seem to being going to trash can for good

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
even if a girl start being sweet to me and fleshing nudes, i simply woun't be able to belive it and rationalize it's some troll trying to fool me>
it's not only the countless rejections, it's that this world also seem to being going to trash can for good
Still, when you're dealing with mentally ill chicks, sometimes you can get some tail before they go totally off the deep end and boil your bunny

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
Still, when you're dealing with mentally ill chicks, sometimes you can get some tail before they go totally off the deep end and boil your bunny
yeah i should try to at least get some nudes before dying

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
Eh, I kind of get their type now, which was my main goal from the start. Obviously each one is a bit different, but I guess it's like studying the English language, in that you learn word stems and suffixes and whatever so that you can guess what the word means even if you've never seen it before. Then, you just need to apply their archetype and compare it to others, noting the differences.

Humans really aren't that different when it comes down to it; it's why technology companies collect data to target advertisments even though you've never searched for that thing. People say, "wahh, Google is spying on me!! How did they know I was thinking of x just yesterday!?" It's because at least thousands of others who also use their service are the same as you, and as such have been subject to very similar stimuli: they're the same age; they use social media for a similar amount of time each day and all that rubbish.

All you need to do is work out a few, and then you can somewhat accurately understand others in the group, like a different camera in a news channel.

if they had the opportunity

I would only consider it an opportunity if she was rich enough to pay my travel and expenses

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
If I had the opportunity, then of course I'd try to fuck someone. But that's like saying that you're missing out on the opportunity to win the lottery if you don't go around buying every single lottery ticket.

As an incel its pointless. If you are an subhuman you need to the say the right thing at the right time at the right environment. You need to walk in a particular way and act in a particular way, you body language needs to tell her that you are confidenent. But we incels cant be confident. Eventualy she will see right trough your fake confidence.

And even if you have achieved to have a relationship with her you need to maintain her and that is the hardest part.

Women love drama so she wants you to continously fight with other boys for her. This can be verbally or physically.

Too much shittests , too much drama , too much time and energy.

The only way to remove that craziness in her head is to keep her very submissive and kinda scarred of you. But only chad or some thug can achieve that.

That is why as incel you need to make money, as that has a very similair effect as a chad.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
There's no point in faking anything when you have a larger goal, because in the end you need the tangible goods to back it up.

Impure fancies

angry shitskin turbomanlet
With that, it's most likely a lie. All of these foids follow a script anxiety, virgin etc. You can't deny that it's unlikely due to the amount of non-Virgins. I have a 9 y/o niece. I touched her leg, then I went for the hair. Idk how to advance our friendship. I'm too socially retarded for this shit

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
With that, it's most likely a lie. All of these foids follow a script anxiety, virgin etc. You can't deny that it's unlikely due to the amount of non-Virgins. I have a 9 y/o niece. I touched her leg, then I went for the hair. Idk how to advance our friendship. I'm too socially retarded for this shit
You need to read The Lolita Method

I guess maybe I'll start posting it to RGIF.is when I get a chance.

Anyway, all chicks start out as virgins, and only half of them lose their virginity by age 18, so there are still some at that age looking to get some dick, and they're not necessarily all that picky, especially if they're kinda crazy (as many of them are).