It's time to rope

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
screenshot-www.amazon.com-2019.05.12-09-26-09.png

If this suicide goes well, I might have to recommend this product for others, and maybe even buy it again for the next time I need to kill myself. Although it should be durable enough to provide years of suicide use before wearing out.

RegisterUserName

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
Administrator
Looks a bit uncomfortable; I'm going to put a t-shirt or something to provide some padding. I wouldn't want any unsightly marks on my neck.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Looks a bit uncomfortable; I'm going to put a t-shirt or something to provide some padding. I wouldn't want any unsightly marks on my neck.
I think the nylon also stretches, unfortunately, when weight is put on it. That doesn't sound like a desirable characteristic. Everything You Need To Know About Rope and Cord Stretching

Nylon stretches the most… between 15%-30% of its length at break point . Most folks employing ropes or cord rarely push them to their breaking points, but you can expect nylon to provide the give that others won’t. You might want this give when setting up a boat anchor or even a dock line where a bit of elasticity can be a good thing.