It's Weird That Male Virginity Is So Stigmatized

Anonymous_MG

国家主義者

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
"Male virgin" and "incel" are growing insults.
"Incel" I think is a term that already went out of style. At least, not too many people besides Sarge, knajjd, and Bronzehawkattack really take it seriously anymore. The others just view it as a meme, or as a temporary condition that one can remedy with enough effort, if one wants to.

"Incel" I think is a term that already went out of style. At least, not too many people besides Sarge, knajjd, and Bronzehawkattack really take it seriously anymore. The others just view it as a meme, or as a temporary condition that one can remedy with enough effort, if one wants to.
Incel was a term that pretty much lost the popular use pretty quickly, sure some people use it as serious insult but not too many.

feminismiscancer

Weeb
Staff member
Administrator
Super Mod
Mod
It's a sad biological reality that there are a lot of excess males competing for females. Even in plants billions of tons of male seed just wastes away in the wind while every now and then one will touch a female gamete.
I think humans who unlike animals and plants realise this should perhaps start to have less sons. Maybe only chads should have sons or something.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
It's a sad biological reality that there are a lot of excess males competing for females. Even in plants billions of tons of male seed just wastes away in the wind while every now and then one will touch a female gamete.
I think humans who unlike animals and plants realise this should perhaps start to have less sons. Maybe only chads should have sons or something.
Or maybe more men should commit suicide.

Irvine

Towncel Alt
Banned
Troll
Obviously, since males are treated as more disposeable, and it signals you are hated by femoids to be a virgin.