Yellowpill JFL if youre not boymaxxing

SharkBait

Koreanmaxxing nigger 5'6
Mod
Boymaxxing is the new phenomenon looking as cute as possible, fuck looking masculine you think Asian girls care about that?

186muscle2.jpg

Destiny: Hey qt whats up

83eadad4ed5231d3d2a6966ad8ce078a.jpg

qtasian: Hey sorry you not my type

Destiny: why?

*blocked*

Sharkbait: sup baby

qtasian: heyyyyyyy

Sharkbait: Tryna link up bitch

qtasian: where you stay :heartemoji:

Remember kids if you trying to asianmaxx boymaxxing is the only way to go, no gook women want some bear looking gymcel(unless hes white or rich) I will make it my mission to look as young and cute as possible theres a reason so many girls are falling over kpop stars you think girls in the rest will fawn over them if they were some juiced up meat head. Boymaxx > gymaxx/masculinemaxx. 100% facts.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
J-Pop Idol
BoyMaxxing is life long, once you're too old to pull it off you can always switch to VampireMaxxing.

That's what I'm going to do when I'm around my 30s and lose my boyish looks.

VampireMaxxing is maintaining youth as long as possible and trying to look as young as possible through NoSun, LowBodyFatMaxxing (DietMaxxing), VitaminMaxxing, CalmMaxxing (no-stress/de-stress), and SleepMaxxing (vampires spend lots of time sleeping in their coffins/crypts).

This will be my look when I can no longer pull off BoyMaxxing.

Um, a lot of Asian chicks want to fuck black guys. To make a better comparison, you should had used a boymax white male.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
J-Pop Idol
Um, a lot of Asian chicks want to fuck black guys. To make a better comparison, you should had used a boymax white male.
I think he is black.

And I think you meant to say "a lot of Asian chicks DON'T want to fuck black guys" which is true.

"A taxi driver once told me that once he picked up a black guy from a bar. He got in with a Chinese girl on each arm. He assumed that they were both ‘professionals’ so didn’t pay much attention. That was until they arrived at their destination: the dormitory of one of the top research schools. He said he was really surprised at that."
Chinese News Asking to Eradicate Foreign White Incels

He may very well find what he is looking for so I won't discourage him, though of course it will be easiest for me.

SharkBait

Koreanmaxxing nigger 5'6
Mod
BoyMaxxing is life long, once you're too old to pull it off you can always switch to VampireMaxxing.

That's what I'm going to do when I'm around my 30s and lose my boyish looks.

VampireMaxxing is maintaining youth as long as possible and trying to look as young as possible through NoSun, LowBodyFatMaxxing (DietMaxxing), VitaminMaxxing, CalmMaxxing (no-stress/de-stress), and SleepMaxxing (vampires spend lots of time sleeping in their coffins/crypts).

This will be my look when I can no longer pull off BoyMaxxing.

Based what vitamins are you taking zesto?
cope lots of brothers go to asia and get laid Japan, Korea, Phils, Thailand etc.

if this nigga can go to china and get a wife so can you my nigga.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
J-Pop Idol
Based what vitamins are you taking zesto?
I wrote in depth here. Do Not Take Vitamin D3 without Vitamin K2

cope lots of brothers go to asia and get laid Japan, Korea, Phils, Thailand etc.
I met a black guy on reddit who gave me lots of advice for Japanese women.

He is fluent in Japanese and lives in Japan and has dated and had sex with dozens, including J-Pop idol girls.

He was legit, he had too much information to be pretending. He went into elaborate detail with me.

I think he is black.

And I think you meant to say "a lot of Asian chicks DON'T want to fuck black guys" which is true.

No they do want to fuck black guys. A lot of western Asians emulate black culture. I know many Asian chicks who fucked black guys through out high school and college and then settle for an Asian or white guy later in life. Remember I have roots in the Asian community. It's a well known in the Asian community. Well the parts I have connections with.

Chinese News Asking to Eradicate Foreign White Incels

He may very well find what he is looking for so I won't discourage him, though of course it will be easiest for me.

SharkBait

Koreanmaxxing nigger 5'6
Mod
I wrote in depth here. Do Not Take Vitamin D3 without Vitamin K2

I met a black guy on reddit who gave me lots of advice for Japanese women.

He is fluent in Japanese and lives in Japan and has dated and had sex with dozens, including J-Pop idol girls.

He was legit, he had too much information to be pretending. He went into elaborate detail with me.
Nice, that is very useful information he japanmaxxed perfectly. I saw the thread very nice vitamin plan tbh.

Its never really over for hapas depending on how they look ofc.

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
J-Pop Idol
Nice, that is very useful information he japanmaxxed perfectly. I saw the thread very nice vitamin plan tbh.
He has had so many dates and sex with Japanese women that he complained to me how bored he was with it all.

I haven't spoken with him since, but I can't wait to get into contact with him and relay my own experiences as he did for me. I will do when I come back home from my trip.

He even offered to go drinking with me, though I am not sure if I will take him up on that, maybe when I move to Japan permanently.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Boymaxxing is so goddamn high IQ I cannot believe it is not more widely implemented
Of course, boymaxxing will also attract sexual interest from a certain other group that may be outside of one's target demographic. This was noticed by the marketers of Boys Gone Wild.

HorseFace

Ń̛̫̞͉͕o̘͔̹̜̼r͓̠̯̪̥̭͙d͏͚̻̯ͅí̙̪͓̗̠̯̞̥̝c͏̨҉͍̪̰̫̦̮
I tought south korean girls liked preety feminine faces and semi muscular bodies

HorseFace

Ń̛̫̞͉͕o̘͔̹̜̼r͓̠̯̪̥̭͙d͏͚̻̯ͅí̙̪͓̗̠̯̞̥̝c͏̨҉͍̪̰̫̦̮
That is what boymaxxing is
Yes, but muscular body is a masculine trait and the post is implying that trying to look masculine is a bad thing