Kointo, can you explain what exactly is your policy on girls at this site, and the reasons for it

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
This is what I'm confused about; is this site supposed to be a general anime website, or is it an incel website that targets the weebdom niche?
Blackpill site with a weebpilled niche. Not just for incel weebs. It's not weebcels.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Any hopes of getting "fuck buddies" off of this site is pure delusion. If you honestly believe that <5% are whining about foids then you haven't spent enough time here.

This is what I'm confused about; is this site supposed to be a general anime website, or is it an incel website that targets the weebdom niche? If it's the former, why are you trying to shove concepts like "pills" in here? We already know being blackpilled is heavily correlated with being incel, so by making it a "blackpill" site you're essentially making it an incel site. You're better off having this be an incel site because it targets a specific niche that other incel sites currently don't. I'm 90% sure that right now most of the active userbase falls under the incel category, so why are you making changes that could potentially piss your userbase off? Doesn't make sense.
That's why we need a strong leader, to set the tone and make executive decisions, and boldly experiment with new ideas as needed, and implement a coherent vision. For now, it's whatever kointo wants it to be.

Without Zesto, we're kinda without our intellectual foundation, which was the yellowpills he put out there. So maybe now it's just a "weebpilled" site where we talk about our weeb copes (given our inceldom), although in actuality it's mostly a weeb-themed shitposting hangout (as it's been ever since kointo showed up even during Zesto's tenure).

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
I'm 90% sure that right now most of the active userbase falls under the incel category, so why are you making changes that could potentially piss your userbase off? Doesn't make sense.
It won't only be incel forever. Incels are just the ones who found out first.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
That's why we need a strong leader, to set the tone and make executive decisions, and boldly experiment with new ideas as needed, and implement a coherent vision. For now, it's whatever kointo wants it to be.
That's what I'm doing, but when I do it you call it imposing.

If it's delusion then there doesn't need to be a rule against it.
Blackpill site with a weebpilled niche. Not just for incel weebs. It's not weebcels.
The point of the rule is to not piss the userbase off. As I said blackpill site basically = incel site, even most people that are "just blackpilled" wouldn't want foids around. They're more trouble than they're worth and the drama that occurred when they were allowed here is proof of that.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
The point of the rule is to not piss the userbase off. As I said blackpill site basically = incel site, even most people that are "just blackpilled" wouldn't want foids around. They're more trouble than they're worth and the drama that occurred when they were allowed here is proof of that.
Like I said only a vocal minority are whining, and they never bring value for spreading the blackpill usually.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
Let's settle this with a poll then.
Like i said, most the users are incels now, and we only have the ones who care enough to vote and who are currently online. It won't be accurate.

Ellie

Lucky 7
Foid
Having specific Anime/Manga related discussion is also important in bringing in new users and giving them places where they can quickly and easily post.

Girls r whatever. Idc

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator
It should be

Anime/Game/Manga/whatever discussion
Japanese Travel, culture and food discussion
Offtopic
Feedback
Ok, if the other admins agree I'll get started.

Robtical

Wapanese
Administrator

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Yep that's why I said Anime Discussion section and Hentai section.
I think it's good to avoid creating separate forums just to achieve a "coolness factor" as opposed to actually accommodating people's need to keep different content separate. We had on Truecels a "Hall of Heroes" which had a coolness factor but only had like 25 threads. It ends up just getting in people's way and serving as an inconvenience when they're trying to navigate the site and figure out where to post.

quinn24

ゆっくりしていってね
Janitor
i don't think that weebs.fun should be an incel forum

but if females are allowed, there will be a slight increase in traffic with high potential to shit up the forum. this isn't a typical anime discussion forum