Based & Redpilled Last Straw For Nymphheaven

Zesto

LeonMaxxed
Staff member
J-Pop Idol
laststraw.PNG

How dare you insult my mod @Genecel in that way you disgusting whore.

You came here looking for attention and have the nerve to say that to one of my most trusted men.

Let this be a lesson for the rest of the girls, no one insults the staff of this site and gets away with it.

Especially after we are so generous to allow you to post on here.

Go try this on incels.is and see how far it gets you, and make sure to file a report to CloudFlare and the .is registry about how incels.is is a misogynistic hateful site that does not allow women while you're at it.

Make yourself useful for once in your lives you filthy western whores.

Father_Gascoigne

Blood Cursed Hunter, Nightmare Dweller
Mod
I guess you have your work cut out for you, it'll be a while before foids get the message "when in Rome, do as the Romans do". Good Luck. :griffith:

Genecel

Actuarycel
apparently she's back as the new girl lmao, idc anyways

Pandoroux

The sun will rise and we will try again.
Rape-Slave
I got banned for the dumbest reason but how did I get you banned??

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
that, and I said something like we mustn't bully you, it was an accumulation of things actually
I think it was mostly making fun of Lol if you actually did that. That seems like a worse offense

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
I always just assumed dick size was just a men’s competitive game but some girl told me it matters. Isn’t the average size less than 7? :v

I always just assumed dick size was just a men’s competitive game but some girl told me it matters. Isn’t the average size less than 7? :v
before you get married, (because you wanna stay pure apparently), have a look at your partners penis. It should be 7 inches plus if you don't want a dead bedroom, the average is 5.5 inches, if he's less than 7 inches make sure he earns 80k us$ or more yearly.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
before you get married, (because you wanna stay pure apparently), have a look at your partners penis. It should be 7 inches plus if you don't want a dead bedroom, the average is 5.5 inches, if he's less than 7 inches make sure he earns 80k us$ or more yearly.
That sounds so shallow Lmfao. Inb4 another ban

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
It's called evolution, if we weren't shallow we wouldn't have made it past cephalization phase, you can bullshit everyone here, BUT YOU CAN'T BULLSHIT ME
What about all the incels who are unable to find a significant partner because of their size? I doubt there is anything they can do to change it. Does that mean that they just have to die off?
Although I’m ngl this whole idea of evolution and picking dick sizes is pretty funny