Based & Redpilled Last Straw For Nymphheaven

Pandoroux

The sun will rise and we will try again.
Rape-Slave
that, and I said something like we mustn't bully you, it was an accumulation of things actually
I think it was mostly making fun of Lol if you actually did that. That seems like a worse offense

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
I always just assumed dick size was just a men’s competitive game but some girl told me it matters. Isn’t the average size less than 7? :v

I always just assumed dick size was just a men’s competitive game but some girl told me it matters. Isn’t the average size less than 7? :v
before you get married, (because you wanna stay pure apparently), have a look at your partners penis. It should be 7 inches plus if you don't want a dead bedroom, the average is 5.5 inches, if he's less than 7 inches make sure he earns 80k us$ or more yearly.

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
before you get married, (because you wanna stay pure apparently), have a look at your partners penis. It should be 7 inches plus if you don't want a dead bedroom, the average is 5.5 inches, if he's less than 7 inches make sure he earns 80k us$ or more yearly.
That sounds so shallow Lmfao. Inb4 another ban

Pandoroux

Rape-Slave
It's called evolution, if we weren't shallow we wouldn't have made it past cephalization phase, you can bullshit everyone here, BUT YOU CAN'T BULLSHIT ME
What about all the incels who are unable to find a significant partner because of their size? I doubt there is anything they can do to change it. Does that mean that they just have to die off?
Although I’m ngl this whole idea of evolution and picking dick sizes is pretty funny