Serious Let it not be forgotten that Zesto was one of the most beloved incels of our age.

I don't know what drove @Zesto away, but I hope it doesn't keep him. We are truly deprived without his presence. Over on Incels.is he was voted amongst the most popular members, if not THE most popular. So if he's feeling down, I think it'd behoove him to remember that, maybe. If it counts.

What the hell happened? I came on here to ask Zesto about his trip and someone said he hasn't been here in almost a month.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
why was zesto banned from is in the first place?
He went around saying, "I'm gonna get laid in Japan" which was interpreted as bragging about how he's not a truecel, since he could have the capability to get laid. I pointed out that could just be ironic puffery, not meant to be taken literally/seriously, especially since he made a lot of those comments at Looksmax. Puffery - Wikipedia

However, when I said that, knajjd got mad, took down my post, and started working to get me banned from the site.

Zesto was basically a comedian, but a lot of his routine involved shitposting and trolling that caused him to get warnings, and eventually I think Serge decided, "This guy's making a mockery of the place; we need to just focus on serious blackpills rather than all this joking around."

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
"This guy's making a mockery of the place; we need to just focus on serious blackpills rather than all this joking around."
he is manking the website boring, that's why even the high quality posters don't feel like posting there

"I'm gonna get laid in Japan"
he sounds anoying

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
he is manking the website boring, that's why even the high quality posters don't feel like posting there
Not only that, but he's focused on the white pill now, and saying, "Look at the bright side of a life where you don't get laid". Meanwhile for all we know he could be getting pussy on the regular and that's why he's so whitepilled.

he sounds anoying
Yeah but he annoyed a lot of the people who were annoying (like Fontaine) by derailing their threads, so in that way he was also a relief from some of the annoyances.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
Not only that, but he's focused on the white pill now, and saying, "Look at the bright side of a life where you don't get laid". Meanwhile for all we know he could be getting pussy on the regular and that's why he's so whitepilled.
i really wanted incels to be know as the most toxic pieces of shit on earth, that's why i joined their ranks in the firs place, tying to look like a "good boy" is worthless, i would probaly promote the talking about the most extremist stuff possible, if don't violate some lawn.