Lol at idiots thinking trying to get with girls is "orbiting"

DeformAspergerCel

Wokest Thot Patrol
Rape-Slave
I was talking to someone else at the same time and she found out
It's over. Just rope

I would euthanasiamaxx the shit out of you to put you out of your autism, which has to be pretty fucking severe given that you think you'll find an e girlfriend who'd actually be willing to touch you irl on here

Lol

кусок дерьма
Janitor
It's over. Just rope

I would euthanasiamaxx the shit out of you to put you out of your autism, which has to be pretty fucking severe given that you think you'll find an e girlfriend who'd actually be willing to touch you irl on here
Are you retarded? The girls in talking about were interested in me faggot. Two people on here say I'm 7-8/10

DeformAspergerCel

Wokest Thot Patrol
Rape-Slave
Are you retarded? The girls in talking about were interested in me faggot. Two people on here say I'm 7-8/10

Someone who's a 7-8/10 doesn't resort to attempting to find a girlfriend on a forum made for autistic weebs. He gets showered in pussy on at least a weekly basis

PM me your pic for legit ratings, buddy boyo

Lol

кусок дерьма
Janitor

Someone who's a 7-8/10 doesn't resort to attempting to find a girlfriend on a forum made for autistic weebs. He gets showered in pussy on at least a weekly basis

PM me your pic for legit ratings, buddy boyo
I'm too autistic to talk to people irl. I just keep my head down and ignore everyone. I stay inside

The reaction i always get is "why am i finding someone like you here"

And no i dont trust you

DeformAspergerCel

Wokest Thot Patrol
Rape-Slave
I'm too autistic to talk to people irl. I just keep my head down and ignore everyone. I stay inside

And no i dont trust you

And no i dont trust you
so shut the fuck up about your supposed good looks if you got nothing but what two other people said to back them up

Guess what, my mother and grandma finds me great looking

Genecel

Actuarycel
Cut your dick off first chimp. Why do you think i dont already contemplate it on a daily basis
If I cut my dick in half it’d still be bigger than yours

Lol

кусок дерьма
Janitor
wtf? gtf in here @FukkenLoser he's coping again!
How am I coping here. Its completely true. Lol at you claiming to be superior blackpilled when you simped out and did a foid's homework in the hopes she would somehow find your intelligence attractive. Dont think i dont remember how much of a cucck you are