SHOAHED LURKING ZESTO GTFIH

Soon after zesto left, this site collapsed. There were very few actual posts worth reading, and now those posters have left. You shouldn't have allowed the banned shitposters from .is in let alone give them mod rights instead of banning their spam.

Soon after zesto left, this site collapsed. There were very few actual posts worth reading, and now those posters have left. You shouldn't have allowed the banned shitposters from .is in let alone give them mod rights instead of banning their spam.
This is often the case, a single man holding everything up.

I think i would have been able to save the site had i been given mod rights immideitly but it's not really possible for me to show that's the case. It's hard to know how well someone will perform until you give said individual the position, thus replacing a leader is always a gamble and usually it do not work out.

Another issue is that cabable people tend to be less willing to work for cheap/free, this is an issue with forums where you cannot afford to pay much in terms of salary.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
This is often the case, a single man holding everything up.

I think i would have been able to save the site had i been given mod rights immideitly but it's not really possible for me to show that's the case. It's hard to know how well someone will perform until you give said individual the position, thus replacing a leader is always a gamble and usually it do not work out.
The reality is that even toward the end of Zesto's tenure, he wasn't able to hold the site together. People were already quitting or getting banned. By the time he left, he had driven the site into the ground.

The reality is that even toward the end of Zesto's tenure, he wasn't able to hold the site together. People were already quitting or getting banned. By the time he left, he had driven the site into the ground.
maybe he was doing that because he lost motivation to be a good leader and eventually he left completely.

When you are not gettiong paid for being a moderator why not abuse your power as much as you can get away with? the ones seeking these position will be power hungry people or guys with an agenda (both apply to me).

fukurou

Weeaboo
Administrator
what about my posts ? you like ?