maybe getting rid of foids wasen't the best idea

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
i trought that the foids where what was keeping trafic away from this website, but i guess i was wrong
What we're gonna do, is wait till the traffic declines till the point where it's maybe me and one other person, and then we'll start a new era with new management.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
What we're gonna do, is wait till the traffic declines till the point where it's maybe me and one other person, and then we'll start a new era with new management.
we had a huge boost in trafic recently, but it started to decline again, ima sad

ProudIncelistani

Son of Incelistan
i trought that the foids where what was keeping trafic away from this website, but i guess i was wrong
Quality >> Quantity.

If you're so goddamn concerned about traffic to the point of comprising your morality, Ban me and all the other Incels here and invite all of r/IncelTears and r/Cuckold here. I'm fucking serious, I'm fucking tired of this cuckholdery and complacency syndrome.

Either @ProudIncelistani will be here, or the female/glbt community will be. You cannot have both. So if you're hellbent on putting foids back, then ban me first, and I prefer an IP Ban. The Blackpill's honor and morality will never be sold.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Quality >> Quantity.

If you're so goddamn concerned about traffic to the point of comprising your morality, Ban me and all the other Incels here and invite all of r/IncelTears and r/Cuckold here. I'm fucking serious, I'm fucking tired of this cuckholdery and complacency syndrome.

Either @ProudIncelistani will be here, or the female/glbt community will be. You cannot have both. So if you're hellbent on putting foids back, then ban me first, and I prefer an IP Ban. @ProudIncelistani's honor and morality will never be sold.
We're never discussing VanityFairee ever again. Thread closed.