Most programming forums are so cucked

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
The soy lv is so high.
Cant cuss, cant spread red pills or black pills
Cant flame a foid cant sexually harass foids.

Foids have no business in coding to fucking begin with.

Cant be racist. When you ask some legit shit some ass hole sends you one of those google it links. They are so cucked.

But here with freedom to flame my output has increased a great deal. Coding is fun!

Just found a forum more cucked that that one.

Starts with the letter "B"

Likes to defend virgin girls based on the premise that they're women and need defending.

It's like a Bruisepilled IT subreddit.

Its because most people on programming forums have never interacted with a female and they're so desperate for female attention to the point that they'll fall for a LARP.

towncel

Bluepilled, so I left these sites
Coding is ultra cucked and you're doing nothing but what a thousand other NPCs could after being told so by their superior

I have done programming myself and i quickly realized i didn't want to work in that field.

Progrmaming can be fun when you work freely and doesn't have to deliver but now i rarily even do that.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
I have done programming myself and i quickly realized i didn't want to work in that field.

Progrmaming can be fun when you work freely and doesn't have to deliver but now i rarily even do that.
I know that feel

fukurou

hadouken
Administrator
Coding is ultra cucked and you're doing nothing but what a thousand other NPCs could after being told so by their superior
Yeah it is pretty cucked if you work for a big company without any stock shares.

But it is also your only way to create an AGIGFbot

It would be GREAT if incels founded our own programming company and could not hire worthless foids and keep our blackpilled ideology and not have to share our culture with cucked soyfags. But I don't think thats possible, with how cucked modern tech company are, they will never hire an incel.