my professor is going to sue me

i started ranting about how he lies and makes psychological experiments on us in a student group chat. he called me afterwards and he got super mad and told me he is going to sue me, make sure i fail all my classes, get me to jail and destroy my life and criminal record and make sure i never graduate from anything. he is a lawyer and a big deal where im from. he said he was going to take me to court and already called the cybercrime department of our region and its on his way to the general court.

i clearly fucked up but i disnt know it was going to go like this. im now paranoid and waiting for some kind of call or letter of court or something.

fuck i dont know whatto make out of this. one parts tell me he just wants to scare me and the other tells me that he is serious.

fuck man.. my anxiety is off the charts. im just going to ignore everything from now and wait for a letter until I reach the next semester.

fuck

i hope i get no notifications from now on. everything scares me. notifications, mail, cars with lights, police cars, anything with lights.. fuck

SuperAdminBros

Youngcel Administrator, 2/10 Black KHHV
And this is why people, especially incels, shouldn't go to college/uni. Because it's a scam and makes life harder

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
i started ranting about how he lies and makes psychological experiments on us in a student group chat. he called me afterwards and he got super mad and told me he is going to sue me, make sure i fail all my classes, get me to jail and destroy my life and criminal record and make sure i never graduate from anything. he is a lawyer and a big deal where im from. he said he was going to take me to court and already called the cybercrime department of our region and its on his way to the general court.

i clearly fucked up but i disnt know it was going to go like this. im now paranoid and waiting for some kind of call or letter of court or something.

fuck i dont know whatto make out of this. one parts tell me he just wants to scare me and the other tells me that he is serious.

fuck man.. my anxiety is off the charts. im just going to ignore everything from now and wait for a letter until I reach the next semester.

fuck
oh man, fuck that cucked boomer, it's always a bad idea to do get into squables with them, can you delete the stuff on the studentes group chat?

on the bright side, if my life gets ruined, i get am excuse to not work right? stay in my room because i cant go anywhere with a criminal record right?

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
And this is why people, especially incels, shouldn't go to college/uni. Because it's a scam and makes life harder
that's why i'm going to night college, less jokes and stacies here, also college education in brazil is quite cheap (everyone is ultra poor so they still can't aford it)

oh man, fuck that cucked boomer, it's always a bad idea to do get into squables with them, can you delete the stuff on the studentes group chat?
i left the chat, everything is already there, people screened it. there is no going back unless the professor gives me a chance or something. he is a very big deal and the best lawyer in my area and very respected.

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
i left the chat, everything is already there, people screened it. there is no going back unless the professor gives me a chance or something. he is a very big deal and the best lawyer in my area and very respected.
seems like he have a lot of wealth and a very fragile ego, this is the worst type of guy to screw with (except when you dou shit anonymously)

one thing that makes me think he just wants to scare me is that he started ranting on the phone like a maniac yelling law stuff, saying that im going to get my life ruined or saying that he is going to fuck my criminal record, wich is false because defamation is only a civil thing and only gets a money penalty or something... fuck man i hope he is just trying to scare me...

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
one thing that makes me think he just wants to scare me is that he started ranting on the phone like a maniac yelling law stuff, saying that im going to get my life ruined or saying that he is going to fuck my criminal record, wich is false because defamation is only a civil thing and only gets a money penalty or something... fuck man i hope he is just trying to scare me...
he is probaly discounting his life's frustantion on you, he is probaly angry after being cucked.

the dude seem to be a "SquareMeterTirant", only have a little tiny bit of power but he uses it to screw with everyone he can

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
he fucked me mentally, im afraid of everything right now. i just hope hes just trying to scare me
calm down boio, getting desperate will only make you make even worse decisions, you need to relaxs first and after that think what you should do next

he is probaly discounting his life's frustantion on you, he is probaly angry after being cucked.

the dude seem to be a "SquareMeterTirant", only have a little tiny bit of power but he uses it to screw with everyone he can
he is very scary, i sometimes dont know if hes being serious or not. he has a soft spot but a dark side, get it? he even told me he could screw a judge because of a plothole he saw and could make her retire but he didnt. he is a very big deal and i hope he overlooks what i said.. think about it, he is a very big deal and attenting huge cases every day. he wont sue me... he is a busy man he wont sue... thats what i think.. RIGHT????

to be honest, im just imagineing what im going to do next... he might not sue but make my life a living hell in college. or make it so my uni suspends me or something..

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
to be honest, im just imagineing what im going to do next... he might not sue but make my life a living hell in college. or make it so my uni suspends me or something..
in regards to uni, it's not like he can screw you in the exams , instead he will screw you in the assigments, because assigments are subjective

i
in regards to uni, it's not like he can screw you in the exams , instead he will screw you in the assigments, because assigments are subjective
everyone in my class hates me now and my rep is basically ruined until i graduate, even then i might find normies in my job or something

normies man, they are like that, they will turn your back at you for one fuck up

probaly not angering them anymore is better
i already sucked theirboots, humiliated myself.. i dont really care about student reputation, i just want the professor to chill out and give me a second chance

GameDevWeeb

ストーカー
i already sucked theirboots, humiliated myself.. i dont really care about student reputation, i just want the professor to chill out and give me a second chance
i don't think this professor will give ya second chance, he sound like a little bitch with a fragile ego, if he din't had authority points the normies would laugh at his face, let's just hope he is too busy licking his wife's bull slurp cum