My thread about how Tahlia came here to be raped got moved

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
But it kinda figures, anyone named "Richardspencel" would be at least slightly bluepilled.

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
settle down I only moved it to private,
This site will get shut down with threads like that,but w/e just move it back if u haven't already.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
settle down I only moved it to private,
This site will get shut down with threads like that,but w/e just move it back if u haven't already.
RGIF.is is still up (although the tk and ml domains were lost; big surprise, given they were free domains).

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
RGIF.is is still up (although the tk and ml domains were lost; big surprise, given they were free domains).
Rgif is for the "rapepill" yes?then why tf are u bringing it over here?u may aswell just have one combined site if that's the case.
And yeah tbh my problem with the thread was u saying that my 17yo friend wanted to be raped by sub3s,don't know if you actually believe that but Jfl if you do.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Rgif is for the "rapepill" yes?then why tf are u bringing it over here?u may aswell just have one combined site if that's the case.
And yeah tbh my problem with the thread was u saying that my 17yo friend wanted to be raped by sub3s,don't know if you actually believe that but Jfl if you do.
Weebs.fun was supposed to be Zesto's site, where he could act crazy and I didn't have to worry about it because it was his site. However, then he abandoned it. If we were to do a merge, it would actually be a shutdown, and everyone would go away. They wouldn't go over to RGIF.

At the same time, AWALT remains a factor, if we're dealing with foids. They all have the same need for dominant men, although it wouldn't surprise me if Asian foids do less shit-testing and such because of the lower influence of T on them. So there's no way of completely getting away from the RGIF mentality that these foids just all need to be raped for their own good; even Japanese chicks need some more male dominance in their lives, if they're going to keep their fertility rate up.

As for the sub3 thing, I was just gonna say something about this -- I'm starting to think there aren't a lot of truecels around, because whenever I talk to people about, "Hey, want to set up an incel site; I just need you to throw me a one-time donation of $30 for a domain" they're like, "I have no money at all." Which makes me think, half these guys are just neets who could get pussy if they had any money. But they don't do it, because they know that a modern betabuxx is pretty much a cuck, and they don't want that life. They would rather get no pussy than substandard pussy.

(Either that, or they're just cheap, or don't feel like taking on the responsibility of running a site. But I don't think that's it either, because a guy like Towncel is very opinionated and keeps saying he could run a site better than anyone else. Maybe he's afraid that if he were actually in charge, people would find out he can't run shit; yet he seems to want to run the Truecels site, if FeminismIsCancer would ever relinquish control of it. He just doesn't want to pay for it.)

Most of the guys who hang around incel sites are actually mentalcels who can't function in the workplace, and that's the true reason they don't get laid; they think they need a job or something to get girls, which is only true if they're subpar lookswise. Chicks are not actually averse to getting banged and even impregnated by mentalcels, if the guy is cute enough, although that doesn't mean they'll stay with him long-term or be faithful to him. But it really depends on the category of chick; if she's a gold-digger, then yeah, his lack of money will fuck him over unless he's Chad.

I don't know much about Tahlia, but most cute girls who hang around misfits have some kind of hidden baggage. Maybe they're sluts or have psychological/emotional issues or whatever. There's some reason why they're not hanging out with the other girls in whatever tier of looks they're in (cheerleader or whatever), but instead are hanging out with weirdos. Psychologically disturbed chicks tend to have rape fantasies to the point of obsession.

If they start to shame men by saying, "You're pedos" or whatever, most of the time that's just because they don't want to be associated with a socially disenfranchised group such as pedos, not because they actually care about men being pedos. I don't see how a girl could be both anti-pedo and an anime fan, since anime is all about the lolipill.

Last edited:

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
Weebs.fun was supposed to be Zesto's site, where he could act crazy and I didn't have to worry about it because it was his site. However, then he abandoned it. If we were to do a merge, it would actually be a shutdown, and everyone would go away. They wouldn't go over to RGIF.

As for the sub3 thing, I was just gonna say something about this -- I'm starting to think there aren't a lot of truecels around, because whenever I talk to people about, "Hey, want to set up an incel site; I just need you to throw me a one-time donation of $30 for a domain" they're like, "I have no money at all." Which makes me think, half these guys are just neets who could get pussy if they had any money. But they don't do it, because they know that a modern betabuxx is pretty much a cuck, and they don't want that life. They would rather get no pussy than substandard pussy.

(Either that, or they're just cheap, or don't feel like taking on the responsibility of running a site. But I don't think that's it either, because a guy like Towncel is very opinionated and keeps saying he could run a site better than anyone else. Maybe he's afraid that if he were actually in charge, people would find out he can't run shit; yet he seems to want to run the Truecels site, if FeminismIsCancer would ever relinquish control of it. He just doesn't want to pay for it.)

Most of the guys who hang around incel sites are actually mentalcels who can't function in the workplace, and that's the true reason they don't get laid; they think they need a job or something to get girls, which is only true if they're subpar lookswise. Chicks are not actually averse to getting banged and even impregnated by mentalcels, if the guy is cute enough, although that doesn't mean they'll stay with him long-term or be faithful to him. But it really depends on the category of chick; if she's a gold-digger, then yeah, his lack of money will fuck him over unless he's Chad.

I don't know much about Tahlia, but most cute girls who hang around misfits have some kind of hidden baggage. Maybe they're sluts or have psychological/emotional issues or whatever. There's some reason why they're not hanging out with the other girls in whatever tier of looks they're in (cheerleader or whatever), but instead are hanging out with weirdos.

If they start to shame men by saying, "You're pedos" or whatever, most of the time that's just because they don't want to be associated with a socially disenfranchised group such as pedos, not because they actually care about men being pedos. I don't see how a girl could be both anti-pedo and an anime fan, since anime is all about the lolipill.
You fucking cunt,I have the reading skills of a 3yo (settle down nate I'm a male) and u make me read all that.
Fucking cope @Griffith is a 5"3 (and a half) ricelcel 40% body fat nigga,if he ain't a truecel nobody is.
Liking anime has nothing to do with wanting to fuck jbs,most incels like anime because the characters mainly female aren't real and can't be associated with irl staceys who bullied them.

You've had more sex than this entire forum combined.

The only reason I and most users here can't get a gf is because I'm ugly.
:mexicanhalfjew::mexicanhalfjew::mexicanhalfjew::mexicanhalfjew::mexicanhalfjew:

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
You fucking cunt,I have the reading skills of a 3yo (settle down nate I'm a male) and u make me read all that.
Fucking cope @Griffith is a 5"3 (and a half) ricelcel 40% body fat nigga,if he ain't a truecel nobody is.
Liking anime has nothing to do with wanting to fuck jbs,most incels like anime because the characters mainly female aren't real and can't be associated with irl staceys who bullied them.

You've had more sex than this entire forum combined.

The only reason I and most users here can't get a gf is because I'm ugly.
:mexicanhalfjew::mexicanhalfjew::mexicanhalfjew::mexicanhalfjew::mexicanhalfjew:
You would probably never run an incel forum, though, because only a NEET mentalcel, or some Jew like Sarge, would do that.

I'm surprised Sarge hasn't flaked out on his project yet; I wonder what his agenda is. Most Jews I've known have been pretty flaky and not all that entrepreneurial or genuinely civic-minded. They're not known for starting new projects for the public good and maintaining them. But it seems like what he's done is mostly hand it over to knajjd to mod; and people suspect knajjd also pays the bills.

Fatcels are just another kind of mentalcel, because you'd have to be mental to choose stuffing your face and being a disgusting fat slab over slimming down and getting some pussy. They're basically lazycels, just like a lot of the neets who can't betabuxx because holding a job is too much work. The only exception would be, as with neetcels, if they went that way because their situation was hopeless anyway so they had nothing to lose by letting themselves go. But in that case, they can't claim their fatness is WHY they're incel, because it has some other root.

People don't seem to want to admit when they're mentalcel, because in the incelosphere there's a stigma to it; it's not as "cool" as being a truecel, and it makes you susceptible to getting banned as a fakecel. But I'm a mentalcel all the way. Some might say I'm also a lazycel, because I'm not productive enough at work to hold a job, although part of the problem there is that I'm socially impaired, I have bad judgment, and I'm fairly incompetent (the three go hand-in-hand and are pretty much the same phenomenon -- viz., lacking common sense).

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
You would probably never run an incel forum, though, because only a NEET mentalcel, or some Jew like Sarge, would do that.

I'm surprised Sarge hasn't flaked out on his project yet; I wonder what his agenda is. Most Jews I've known have been pretty flaky and not all that entrepreneurial or genuinely civic-minded. They're not known for starting new projects for the public good and maintaining them. But it seems like what he's done is mostly hand it over to knajjd to mod; and people suspect knajjd also pays the bills.

Fatcels are just another kind of mentalcel, because you'd have to be mental to choose stuffing your face and being a disgusting fat slab over slimming down and getting some pussy. They're basically lazycels, just like a lot of the neets who can't betabuxx because holding a job is too much work. The only exception would be, as with neetcels, if they went that way because their situation was hopeless anyway so they had nothing to lose by letting themselves go. But in that case, they can't claim their fatness is WHY they're incel, because it has some other root.

People don't seem to want to admit when they're mentalcel, because in the incelosphere there's a stigma to it; it's not as "cool" as being a truecel, and it makes you susceptible to getting banned as a fakecel. But I'm a mentalcel all the way. Some might say I'm also a lazycel, because I'm not productive enough at work to hold a job, although part of the problem there is that I'm socially impaired, I have bad judgment, and I'm fairly incompetent (the three go hand-in-hand and are pretty much the same phenomenon -- viz., lacking common sense).
Kinda,the most popular incel users are generally gl mentalcels like gambler and zyros.
And even fatcels a lot of the time they become fat due to being ugly and depressed.

Serge has nothing better to do and his only status is being known in the incel community so he will probably never leave.

Leucosticte

Hebephebophilic レイプcel
Administrator
Kinda,the most popular incel users are generally gl mentalcels like gambler and zyros.
And even fatcels a lot of the time they become fat due to being ugly and depressed.

Serge has nothing better to do and his only status is being known in the incel community so he will probably never leave.
What is Serge? Is he a neet, or does he have a menial job, or a professional job, or what? He doesn't seem to spend enough time on the board to be a neet. Nor does he consistently write very much; he's usually pretty brief.

Richardspencel

Just be chad
Super Mod
What is Serge? Is he a neet, or does he have a menial job, or a professional job, or what? He doesn't seem to spend enough time on the board to be a neet. Nor does he consistently write very much; he's usually pretty brief.
Hes a sergeant in the corp.

leftyincel

Weeb
Cool Ass Dude
He's a spiritualist, new-agey type guy with IRL friends and a social circle according to his non-seq interview. He also seems fairly close to and defensive of the mods he chooses.

leftyincel

Weeb
Cool Ass Dude
One could probably parse out whatever accent is in his youtube interview. Most think he's european