never helping women again

V

Tactical Communist
chad can kill children, and foids still want his dick
I think they want him even more because of that due to their genetic disposition towards invading rapists throughout history.

V

Tactical Communist
Ted Bundy is widely considered hot by women.

Frontholes love men who are “cold, callous, calculating, remorseless and dangerous,” so using those terms to describe the killer isn’t helping keep the vagina of the mother of his victim from tingling.

----

Silly people. There’s nothing to find out. She already knows why he raped and killed her daughter because he told her. He told everyone that he did it because he wanted to, because he thought it would be fun and he ended up enjoying it. He laughed multiple times during trial.

----

What Georgina Lochrane wants is to have him in front of her one more time because she’s obsessed with him. Her darkest fantasies and lowest instincts were awakened by that look he gave her and now she can’t stop thinking about him “raping” her too.

This Lochrane slut is most likely deeply conflicted by this. She’s horrified by what he did to her daughter but she’s also strongly attracted to him because of it, and it is probably driving her mad — so mad that she’s now looking for bullshit excuses to see him one more time.

V

Tactical Communist
HANDSOME invanding rapist
Maybe. Depends on the race.

I think they're submissive instinct takes over and makes the foid see even ugly rapists look nice -- as long as they're niggers and towelheads though -- they hate ugly white rapists even after getting fucked by them.

GameDevWeeb

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Maybe. Depends on the race.

I think they're submissive instinct takes over and makes the foid see even ugly rapists look nice -- as long as they're niggers and towelheads though -- they hate ugly white rapists even after getting fucked by them.
the dark skin make the ugliness harder to see

V

Tactical Communist
the dark skin make the ugliness harder to see
LOL.

I hadn't thought of that tbh.

If it's a dark environment (the usual place where rapes happen) then the faces will blend right into it.

That's why most strip clubs are dark with girls in tons of fakeup. They're both masks used to cover up Clown World.

V

Tactical Communist
I'm entitled to 72 virgin stacies tho